How do i collect last companions?

Options
akatsapi
akatsapi Posts: 23 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Support

I have finished all the level with animals bonus and on the rewards there are more two!!! Where to find them???

Best Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Developer is known of this issue... but priority not there for new companion...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @akatsapi Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Just for my clarification...

1) Are you asking about the Companions - where you see ? β€”-> If it is about the question mark, and rest of the 3 Companions, the Farm game Studio has it in their β€œto do” list. But, they had to focus on fixing glitches, new levels release and new events, that task is being delayed.

2) Or are you asking about the β€œnumber” you see at the β€œAnimal Farm” icon? β€”-> That is just a glitch, and you can ignore it πŸ™‚ Many players have 1 and some have 3 too!

Since it is showing you have 2 rewards, if you would like to make sure that you are not missing out on any reward (if you have not re-checked yet), you should check once again. On PC version, you can check page by page, and don’t have to slide like in mobile version - which can be missed if we slide too fast πŸ˜…

Hope this made sense and clarifies. If you have any further questions, please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a wonderful rest of the day πŸ“ 🍐

• akatsapi
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thank you, so much for your answer!! I put screenshots about "my problem". Some times in the quest ask me to find new rewards!! That is my ask!! Where is the level with rewards??

I hope to understand me.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME...

• PummyRaj
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello dear @akatsapi Thank you very much for clarifying πŸ‘οΈ

Yes! I too receive those tasks in my "Quests" also -- to "unlock New Companions"! Unfortunately, there is no way to find any more new companions as of now. Like I said above, it is in the "to do list" of the Farm Studio. But, nobody knows when we will some new Companions.

So, whenever you see the task of "unlock new companions" -- all you can do is "swap" them with another task. And you must have noticed that, this "swapping facility" is available only once in 24 hours! Usually, the rest of the 2 tasks are possible to do, even they are hard tasks. But, "unlocking new Companions" is the one, that we cannot fulfill and must swap.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a great week ahead πŸ‡ 🐀 πŸ‡

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

The last I heard from the studio when we had chance to ask them, they are not sure if they will bring them back or not. Perhaps if people keep asking they will, it might depend on interest 😊

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Developer is known of this issue... but priority not there for new companion...

• PummyRaj
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @akatsapi Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Just for my clarification...

1) Are you asking about the Companions - where you see ? β€”-> If it is about the question mark, and rest of the 3 Companions, the Farm game Studio has it in their β€œto do” list. But, they had to focus on fixing glitches, new levels release and new events, that task is being delayed.

2) Or are you asking about the β€œnumber” you see at the β€œAnimal Farm” icon? β€”-> That is just a glitch, and you can ignore it πŸ™‚ Many players have 1 and some have 3 too!

Since it is showing you have 2 rewards, if you would like to make sure that you are not missing out on any reward (if you have not re-checked yet), you should check once again. On PC version, you can check page by page, and don’t have to slide like in mobile version - which can be missed if we slide too fast πŸ˜…

Hope this made sense and clarifies. If you have any further questions, please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a wonderful rest of the day πŸ“ 🍐

• akatsapi
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thank you, so much for your answer!! I put screenshots about "my problem". Some times in the quest ask me to find new rewards!! That is my ask!! Where is the level with rewards??

I hope to understand me.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME...

• PummyRaj
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello dear @akatsapi Thank you very much for clarifying πŸ‘οΈ

Yes! I too receive those tasks in my "Quests" also -- to "unlock New Companions"! Unfortunately, there is no way to find any more new companions as of now. Like I said above, it is in the "to do list" of the Farm Studio. But, nobody knows when we will some new Companions.

So, whenever you see the task of "unlock new companions" -- all you can do is "swap" them with another task. And you must have noticed that, this "swapping facility" is available only once in 24 hours! Usually, the rest of the 2 tasks are possible to do, even they are hard tasks. But, "unlocking new Companions" is the one, that we cannot fulfill and must swap.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a great week ahead πŸ‡ 🐀 πŸ‡

• akatsapi
    Options

Thank you for your answer!!

I will waiting for unlock the companions!! Have a nice week!!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

The last I heard from the studio when we had chance to ask them, they are not sure if they will bring them back or not. Perhaps if people keep asking they will, it might depend on interest 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?