Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

My boosters are locked!

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,258 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Companions and rewards.

Comments

• kickglass
    kickglass Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello , i have been plying with all of my boosters locked . I am on level 325 pliz help

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there and good day to you 🌞

When you mentioned locked, do you see a plus sign next you the booster or it's a lock 🔐icon? If it's a lock icon on that booster, I think it indicates you need to pass certain level or events to unlock it. It would be nice if you are able to provide an image regarding your issue by copy and paste the image saved on your phone into your new comment box before you click reply button. This will help us decipher your issue better.

Thank you for your patience 🙏🏻😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,329 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hello @kickglass Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please clarify something for me? Are you playing the game without boosters all this long OR you have unlocked them, but they were locked recently? If you can clarify above things for me, I will be able to suggest your next steps.

Some players are experiencing this issue for some unknown reason. The Farm Studio is aware about the issue and are looking into it 👍️

And you were supposed to be at level # 1255, right? How come you went back? Did you restart the game?

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍓 🥕

• kickglass
    kickglass Posts: 4 Newbie

I restarted the game . All this time i had boosters but they suddenly got locked even if i beat the next level they remain locked

• marianefarias
    marianefarias Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem. I get new boosters and still "lock" continues on all boosters

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,329 Candy Moderator

Thank you for the clarification dear @kickglass 👍️

Hello and Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community @marianefarias

Can you both please re-play these below levels (where the boosters were actually introduced to us when we were playing those levels for the first time) and see if that trick works for you and you can unlock the boosters again 👇️ 👇️

Level # 5 ---> to unlock Shovel;

Level # 8 ---> to unlock Tractor Booster;

Level # 13 ---> to unlock +1 Bonus;

Level # 23 ---> for Hunter (the single colored cropsie collector);

Level # 31 & Level # 72 ---> for rest of the two boosters

NOTE: For some players, this is trick working, BUT for some players, it is not working and the boosters are still locked!

If the trick did not work in your game also, then the only remedy that is left is to "Reinstall" the game App.

But, I strongly recommend NOT to reinstall your game -- if you have lots of boosters saved up in your game!! When we reinstall the game, we loose all our boosters, and they cannot be reimbursed by the King Team, unless we purchased them with real money.

Please post back and let me know if the trick worked or not, and/or would you like to go through with the "Reinstalling" step.

Hope everything works out and you will be able to unlock your boosters again!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?