Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

How to Use the Tickets?

Olivia_Lim
Olivia_Lim Posts: 207 Level 3

I have earned these tickets some time ago.. may I know how do I use them? Anyone try to use it before?

Comments

• Olivia_Lim

@claudiawojtyla this is what I meant.. the tickets 🎟

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,321 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Olivia_Lim Hope you are having fun in this lovely Community 🤗

Once you receive all the needed tickets, you should receive a deal to purchase a package with various boosters & Gold Bars.

Since I do not purchase those packages, I have never paid attention. Next time when I receive it, I will tell you exactly what items there will be, and also how much price the package would be. I will remember to take a screenshot of the package too.

Only thing is, you will have to collect all the needed tickets within certain time. If we miss that timer, we have to restart to collect the tickets.

I am not sure which level you are on, I am above 3080 and it is hard to win more than 3 hard levels to collect those tickets in given time 😮

Did I make sense and clarify your question? Please let me know if you would like to know anything else with this regards!

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍓 🍐

• Olivia_Lim

Wow... wonderful answer! Thanks @PummyRaj ! U r so expert.. above 3080! Wow 👏

• Olivia_Lim

Hi.. i have collected those tickets but there's no button to press in order to purchase some exclusive packages..may i know how 🤔

• Dianakmena
    Dianakmena Posts: 1 Newbie

I took a screenshot of the offer.

I'm in level 150 and the offer is:

9 goldbars

1 shovel

1 dog booster

1 lawnmower booster

Total price $1.20

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

The prices and offers will often also differ depending on if you hardly ever buy or buy regularly too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?