Game not loading - again

Richard_Hays
Richard_Hays Posts: 5 Level 2

Don't know why this keeps happening. Cleared cache, checked for updates, flash enabled.

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,159 Friends Moderator

Hello @Richard_Hays, Have you tried playing your game on a different device? This could rule out the problem being in your account and point to a problem in your device.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,492 Candy Moderator

Hello @Richard_Hays Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I just would like to make sure that you are having this issue with Farm Heroes Saga game but not some other game! Can you please confirm that?

And with regards to the "loading issue" -- Are you playing on a PC or mobile device? If you are on PC, which browser are you using? Like my friend @MountainMom suggested, did you try to play on a different device OR a browser?

Are you seeing any "error" message or an icon or something else while loading the game? Can you please show me a screenshot of that error message?

Please post back with all these needed details, so that we can discuss further. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍓 🍓

• Richard_Hays

I can load and play other King games without a problem.

Using a PC. Use Chrome for all games and am able to play other non King games and other King games with no problem.

Have tried a different browser with no change.

I do not get and error message, it just gives a frown like face.

Hope this helps. Very frustrating. Takes me money at times and I have to go through this over and over.

• Taniasanti
    Taniasanti Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2020

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• Richard_Hays

Can not understand a word... Game still not doing anything. Starts to load and then get the unhappy face (frown).

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,159 Friends Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hello again @Richard_Hays, There could be a glitch in your app, but I would still like to know if you have the same issue when playing on a different device. Do you have access to a different PC or a mobile device?

• Richard_Hays

I will see if I can borrow from someone or use theirs to try. Just don'e understand why all of a sudden it will work work like a week and then do it again. And also why other King games will work fine.

• Richard_Hays

I used a newer, faster laptop. It worked but seemed slower than my old desktop. The game worked like normal this morning when I logged on.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator

Hello @Richard_Hays - I'm glad it appears your game is working OK for now on the laptop. I'm not sure why you only have a problem with Farm Heroes Saga. I play on mobile devices but have noticed that sometimes I will experience a problem with certain King games and not others. I'm not sure if it is because a special event may be running that is more demanding on my internet or not.

Anyway - I hope that you will be able to play OK now that you are using the laptop and don't run into the same problem again. If you do, please comment here and we will try and help you further.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?