Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I’ve just changed tablets and everything is the same except for the bonuses.

Alison123pink
Alison123pink Posts: 2 Newbie

Instead of seven shovels I only have four, instead of seven tractors I only have one, instead of Sox +1s I only have one and instead of eleven of the one that takes one colour away I only have five. Not very happy at all.

Best Answer

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,504 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Alison123pink,

Welcome to our communiy. Please take some time to explore all that it has to offer, including chances to win gold bars.

As my friend @stan1981 said, your gold bars and progress in the game are stored in your King account; however, boosters are stored on your device. Therefore if you change devices or just play on a second device, you will not see your boosters. You can continue to earn boosters on multiple devices, but they will not be synced.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Boosters are not stored on game memory... hence it does reset if u change device...

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,504 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Alison123pink,

Welcome to our communiy. Please take some time to explore all that it has to offer, including chances to win gold bars.

As my friend @stan1981 said, your gold bars and progress in the game are stored in your King account; however, boosters are stored on your device. Therefore if you change devices or just play on a second device, you will not see your boosters. You can continue to earn boosters on multiple devices, but they will not be synced.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?