Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Focus Group

henryex2020
henryex2020 Posts: 18 Level 2

Hi everyone, I have been trying to reach King about a focus group I was invited to for Farm Heros Saga.

I signed up and then didnt hear anything. I contacted Support and they came back with some email about me doing the survey monkey again. I tried to click on link but it said Iv already signed up. I then tried to reply to the support channel again and nothing. This has caused me quite a bit of frustration. as really want to be involed with the focus group as I am a avid gamer.

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Focus group? Btw, here is the place for u to interact with ur game peers...

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

If Farm Heroes Saga is your favorite game, then you're at the right place @henryex2020 🀩

This is a place where you can share your feedback about the game and participate on studies and such when the studio is asking for it.

So what I understand is that you have not been able to fill in the survey you received. I'll PM you soon so I can have your email address and I'll see if I can locate the team in charge and see if we can get you access again.

In the meantime, if you would like to ask any questions to the team who makes the game, visit this page here and post your question.

Hope we keep seeing you around here πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?