Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

❓Exclusive Q&A - All you ever wanted to ask the Farm Heroes Studio!

Options

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Great questions, guys!

Please keep them coming! Our Farm-Tastic Game Studio will be more than happy to share some info with you all 🤗

• AZWombat
    AZWombat Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Did you discontinue advertising? I haven’t been offered an ad to watch in a week or so.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@PummyRaj unless its changed, the white sheep always move first if touching the same matched crops. Or if two white sheep both move.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Ok so questions from me.

I understand about control groups. So why with big events like birthday events, could the same event not be rolled out to groups at different times so that everyone can get it?

Will the studio ever decide to go down the same route as some of the other games where there is no map and you cannot go back and play? (please don't, a bloggers life is hard enough as it is)

Why when the levels are released ahead to players, do you not take feedback into consideration before the levels are fully released to everyone? I have seen many comments over the years about how things don't work or are too hard and yet they don't change until the levels have been out a few days. And why are the levels not tested properly by studio players before release. After all if you can't do it, we can't!

(trying to think outside the box here)

Are there plans to add more features but from a certain level up, rather than add it to already released levels? It gives us something to look forward to. And will they be more farm based rather than oysters and firecrackers 😁

• MOUTALA
    MOUTALA Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Here is another question. Have you thought about awarding gold bars for finishing an episode race, instead of boosters (similar to CC Saga and CC Soda Saga)?

Are you working on any new types of boosters (for example - maybe a lawnmower to remove a layer of all grass presently on the board or a heater to melt any snow on the board for one move)?

• GleiceVs
    GleiceVs Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2020
    Options

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• SandraMar
    SandraMar Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited July 2020
    Options

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• Debbie3068
    Debbie3068 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I think that when 3 or more cropsies naturally line up, a sheep or bull should naturally move forward, i find it really frustrating when this happens, the cropsies dissapear and the sheep or bull remains in the same place, i also feel that we should have the option to trade green beans or boosters for gold bars - I live this game by tge way, i dont know what i would've done without it during lockdown 🤔😊

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone 🤗 Great questions! I'm sure the Studio will be happy to share some of their tricks 😉

@SandraMar @GleiceVs - Welcome to the Farm Heroes Community 👋 Please note that we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. Therefore, feel free to re-post in English - Thank you 😉You can also join El Rincòn Hispano aquí to speak Spanish.

@Debbie3068 - I am glad to hear Farm Heroes helped you. I'll make sure to pass your feedback to the Game Studio. In the meantime, if you have any questions to ask them, let us know! This is your chance to ask them about anything you want to know: Like how levels are created, why do blockers move a certain a way, etc. So don't be shy 😉

Have a Farm-Tastic Day everyone 🍒

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?