Difference between Kindle and FB logins

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,413 Level 3

Answers

• kinglane01
    kinglane01 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi, new here to the community. I do have a few questions, what happened to daily cropies when login in to the facebook account daily? How do I connect with facebook once just to my current level? Okay last question, when I opened the app on kindle It would say I won a challenge start to load the prize then open a new notification without awarding the prize, it's happened four times. thanks much

• Trish_Presson
    Trish_Presson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

OK I KEEP WINNING THE 5 EXTRA MOVES BUT I NEVER GET THEM WHY

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,231 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there and welcome to our Community 😊

I'm not quite sure I understand your first question. Do you mean the Daily Bonus, what has happened to it? Also, have you lost your levels and you are trying to connect your game back to Facebook?

As for the pop ups, there might have been a delay where the game did not have connection so the pop ups can come at random time and create confusion. This is something the game team is aware of and working to improve already.

May I ask if your game app is up to date and have you by any chance tried reinstalling the game app?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,231 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there and welcome to our Community 🤩

The 5x moves gets added directly to your current level and it's not a boosters that you can save and use when you want. The next time you get the 5x moves, check your level before starting to play the number of moves and you should see the moves are getting added.

If you still think there is an issue, then we will need a screenshot of the pop up stating you received extra moves and a pop up of the current level before making any moves so we can see the number of moves you have available. Thanks 😉

How to take a screenshot!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?