🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Join us over the Rainbow Bridge 🌈

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hello dear @QueenMia 🤗

This event did enter my game also about at midnight for me 😃

But, nothing is happening when I click on the "Let's Go" button! Let me try again now and get back to you 🍒

EDIT: Hello again dear QueenMia, still nothing is happening in my game! If I am supposed to win the levels for the "progress" to show up OR the Cropsie I am supposed to collect to appear -- I did win one "Super Hard Level" and entered into another new episode. But, stuck on a super tricky level. So, no wins after that 😔 I am almost done with the "Pearl Paradise" though (unless, those levels do not count)!!

But, the pop-up about "Rainbow Bridge" appears each time I open the game! Other than that, nothing is happening for me!

Can you please give more details if you have any as to how it works and what do we do, etc., etc.,

Thank you very much 🙏

• LeaC
    LeaC Posts: 138 Level 3

Maybe it’s just bad timing but I don’t like the name of the event as the Rainbow Bridge is what pets are believed to cross when they die, and my cat just died last week.

• kingtrixi
    kingtrixi Posts: 58 Level 2

where can you start the game? here in this thread?

• Tina2290
    Tina2290 Posts: 24 Level 2

I also don't understand, where can I see my progress?

• suzeq02
    suzeq02 Posts: 37 Level 2

I have started it so we shall see.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020

Well @QueenMia - what a wonderful surprise - I did indeed get the event - wow help collect 8.8 billion cropsies??? That's a lot of crops. I'll do my best. Of course I won't ge Bonnie until after the event is over - so we will see how well I do. 😊🐨💕

• joiceeanne
    joiceeanne Posts: 19 Level 2

I have the game, which I'm very happy to have, but I'm disappointed that I can't monitor my progress. What if I miss it by just a few cropsies?? Please include a progress count. Thanks!

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited July 2020

@QueenMia One feedback you can get directly. It the same as the other special challenges you give. Get the popup right. The popup that @encantes show. I haven´t got that. But I have got two others but they said little different. That I should collect 3 000 crops and then get nice rewards. And that I have 3 days. Until july 24. End 6 in the morning. So here it end on friday morning. Like encantes.

That makes me wonder, when does it start for me. Midnight EDT is 6 in the morning here. So have it started for me now or does it start 6 in the morning thats 4 hour away. So to be sure I have to play it again some time tomorrow.

They have to get the popup correct. And to get info. Is it ok to play old levels. Well I have played old levels because it not possible for me to collect 3000 crops in new levels. I´m on higher level and they are hard to do. And not just for me, the one that are on the lastest level don´t have enough levels to play new ones.

I put in picture that show the two I got.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5

@kingtrixi If you have got the popups. Either that encantes show or that I show you have to play normal levels to collect crops. So it is not shown in some place in the game.

@Tina2290 You don´t see the progress anywhere. If you want to know how many crops you have collected you have to take notes of your own.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?