๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Join us over the Rainbow Bridge ๐ŸŒˆ

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5

@joiceeanne I agree whit you. It should show somewhere how many crops you have collected.

• Melbennett
    Melbennett Posts: 484 Level 3

I havenโ€™t seen anything yet

• Melbennett
  • MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,190 Friends Moderator

I haven't seen the new event.

• Melbennett
  • Melbennett

Ok Iโ€™m on level 2087

• Tina2290
    Tina2290 Posts: 24 Level 2

@piaandersson thank you! I prefer to wait the end of challenge than take notes on my own ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited July 2020

Hi everyone ๐Ÿค—

@piaandersson - As usual, this is extremely valuable feedback and we'll make sure that the Team hears it! The event should end for everyone at 23:59 EDT Thursday 23rd July, which is about 6 am CET. But we'll double check that and get back to you should that not be the case.

As for the cropsies collection, there are indeed 2 types: Some players get to play with other players and the whole group is requested to collect a total of 8.8 Billion and some are playing on their own are need 3000 cropsies to reach the target. This is done as we are trying to see what kind of collection you guys prefer. Do you prefer to be on your own or would you want to be in a team? Regardless of the task, the event will last 3 days.

We agree with you that not having a counter is not ideal and we'll keep that in mind for the next events - As well as adding clearer info to the pop ups.

Finally, please note that only Cropsies specified to clear a level count towards the total, other matches won't count! Will confirm to you asap if that works with previous levels too.

@PummyRaj - The goal of the event is to collect as many cropsies as possible over the next 3 days. You can see the details of the tasks from what I wrote @piaandersson above ๐Ÿ˜‰

@kingtrixi - You get to be part of the event if you see the pop up in your game. For now, it won't be available to all players, so it might be that you don't get to play it this time. But there are plenty of other events going on at the moment, so there's plenty to do!

Thanks again for the feedback - It really helps us! Keep them coming ๐Ÿ™

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,727 Farm Moderator
    edited July 2020

@piaandersson tks for your helpful feedback! This morning I received another popup little be different from the previous that I've posted yestarday but is not mentioned about 3000 crospies like you.๐Ÿ˜‰

@QueenMia tks for your clarification. I let you know how is working. 23.59 Edt is the local time in Usa, the equivalent in most of European Country is 05.59 Cest.

Enjoy your day๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Melbennett

Ok here it is Wednesday 22nd and still no game????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?