Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

❓Exclusive Q&A - All you ever wanted to ask the Farm Heroes Studio!

Comments

• tkbm7872
    tkbm7872 Posts: 582 Level 3
    edited July 2020

Hello!! why not unlock more reward in farm club,

would appreciate if you answer my question thank. farm heroes saga is the best game for me.

I wish there was an extra game to win a reward

• tkbm7872

would appreciate if you answer my question thank

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi there 👋

@Jacomete - Welcome to the Farm Heroes Community 🤗I am sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. Please feel free to re-post your in English using a translating tool and will be happy to help you 😉

@tkbm7872 👋There are plenty of ways to collect extra boosters in the game: with Bonnie's trail for example, or with the numerous events going on. Do you think there should be even more? 😋

Thanks for your understanding and have a Farm-tastic day 🍒

• tkbm7872

Hi queen !! I would like Bonnie to trace this permanent to collect more power-ups. The farm club have not unlocked !! It would be a great help. Goodnight!!

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our questions.

One of the things I love so much about Farm Heroes Saga is the real time competition factor in things like Harvest Rush, the Tractor Race, and even in the Honey Pot Teams. It is really unique and enjoyable to track my progress against other players for short periods at a time, and also that the progress is not always dependent on passing new levels. Plus you guys give boosters (which are getting better at being delivered) for winning so there is always a small incentive for trying to collect more of the particular cropsie or beating that extra level. I think Farm Heroes does these player versus player interactives much better than the other King games.

That being said, I would love to see the players get to choose our Honey Pot teams similar to how many Candy Crush Saga players get to choose their Fantastic 5 teams. We could have permanent teams. We could even compete in teams for certain Honey Bee Events.

What sort of new player competitions do you see in future Farm Heroes, if any? Do you think we could evolve the Honey Pot teams?

—————

My next question is: can you give us players one or two tips that we might not know about the best way to play the game?

—————

My final question is: the episode landscape designs seem to have such detailed and personal touches to them. Are they from places that the Farm Heroes Studio team has visited? For example, I saw Cadillac Ranch on the Route 66 episode, and having been there myself, I thought it was so cool to include it in the game.

I really appreciate your time. I love this game and think it has so many exciting features that it was hard for me to narrow down what I wanted to ask. You all do a fantastic job!

♥️🐳

• BiscuitTheDog1008
    BiscuitTheDog1008 Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited July 2020

Hi! So I have a question... Do you guys plan to expand the game's world any further (like with stories and stuff, and perhaps even a cartoon)?

• marcia220416
    marcia220416 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited July 2020

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• marcia220416
    marcia220416 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited July 2020

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,777 Farm Moderator

@marcia220416 Hi, Welcome in this sweetest Community. Sorry but we use to speak in English , here there are players all over the world so is easier and faster. May you respost your question ?

Thank you have a nice day! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• tkbm7872

Hello!! Playing I realized that the sheep cannot be put gathering the eggs of the hen only when crops are gathered.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?