Join us over the Rainbow Bridge 🌈

Comments

• tkbm7872
    tkbm7872 Posts: 582 Level 3

Hello!! there are no events for me either !! I really like this game !!!

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,720 Farm Moderator
    edited July 2020

@tkbm7872 Hi, did you receive the popup with Rainbow Bridge? If yes you need only to play new or old levels to earn much more crospies, like in the previous screenshot. Is not possibile to see the progress. Event is ending July 23 at 23.59, or for European time July 24 at 06.00 am. Enjoy your game

Have a nice eveningπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5
    edited July 2020

@QueenMia Now I donΒ΄t know if they have made a miss whit the progress popup. I got a popup, but it was the rewards. It congrats to finish collecting the crops and the rewards was 6 hours unlimited life, 1 showel and 1 1+ booster and 1 000 beans. So either they have made a miss or they by this told that challenge already ended for me since I have collected the crops needed. But it little confusing since it says that it ends friday morning and rewards will come next day after it ended. Well I will see the rest of the days if I get more popups.

When it comes to this challenge. If they get better information it is ok. For me when it comes to rewards, sure boosters always good and would like see more of thoose, but I like that you get 6 hours unlimited life, you can have longer time on that. Time always good. 2 hours you usually canΒ΄t use much of. So 6 is ok. And as I said I prefer to play just for my self.

If this challenge will come regular. I think they can variate between have the 6 hours unlimited life and have gold bars.

And one thing the studio should figure out. To put a popup in the place where you have the event/quest, that popup should have information that you should play regular levels old and/or new. And also have the time it ends. When this kind of challenge are, it is always players that have seen the popup but then donΒ΄t find it and since it is no information that you should play regular/normal levels they feel they have missed the challenge. And in that popup they can put a progressbar. There is one in honeypot so that would not be hard to put in there.

• tkbm7872

Hi @encantes I received this !! Thank you!! But there are no events for me !! I can not know what crops to collect!

• tkbm7872

hello !! Good afternoon !!! I am sorry not to be able to participate in the Rainbow Bridge. I would like more events. Regards!!!

• encantes
    edited July 2020

@tkbm7872 you have to collect 3000 crospies! There is no difference about the crospies type. May I suggest to play old easy levels to earn much more to reach 3000! If you read the previous post you can find a lot of tips! Good luck and let me know πŸ“πŸŽ

• tkbm7872

Hello!! Greetings from South America !!!

• tkbm7872

Ohh !! Thank you @encantes for your very valid advice !! I understood you well !! good luck also greetings !!

• tkbm7872

Hello!! stuck at this level !!! I need something to earn more lives !! please any advice. Thank you!!

• encantes

@tkbm7872 If you play levels from the nr 20 are easier and faster and you don't need life because you always win. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?