🚜 Join the Farm Heroes Summer Community contest🌞 HERE!
πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ Become the Farmer of the Month in the Community!🌞😎 HERE!
🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win HERE
πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga 🌢
πŸ‘« Everything you need to know about TEAMS! HERE!

Join us over the Rainbow Bridge 🌈

Comments

• encantesencantes Posts: 2,222 Farm Moderator
    edited July 2020

@tkbm7872 you have to collect 3000 crospies! There is no difference about the crospies type. May I suggest to play old easy levels to earn much more to reach 3000! If you read the previous post you can find a lot of tips! Good luck and let me know πŸ“πŸŽ

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• tkbm7872tkbm7872 Posts: 320 Level 3

Hello!! Greetings from South America !!!

Ohh !! Thank you @encantes for your very valid advice !! I understood you well !! good luck also greetings !!

Hello!! stuck at this level !!! I need something to earn more lives !! please any advice. Thank you!!

@tkbm7872 If you play levels from the nr 20 are easier and faster and you don't need life because you always win. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hello!! @encantes You are right I am playing the first levels !!! Very good advice!!! Thank you!! Good luck!!!

@encantes Very true always won !!! Thanks for your very useful advice.

@encantes A doubt? How can I know how much crospies I have collected? Some message will come to know! Thank you.

ok I will continue playing farm heroes saga !! I love !!! I wish Boonie's return

@tkbm7872 if you collect 3000 crospies a popup advise you that you won! Good luck and good crospies πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Hello @encantes !! Thanks for your understanding and advice. Good luck !!!

• piaanderssonpiaandersson Posts: 694 Level 4
    edited July 2020

@QueenMia I put together a picture that shows little how I think the popup information in the event/quest area could look like. IΒ΄m not sure about the text. I would understand the information but that donΒ΄t mean that all others would. But something like the picture.

And this picture are then for the one that I had have, to collect 3 000 cropsies for my self. DonΒ΄t know if it is possible to have a progressbar if you have the one where play in team. So all in the team can see how they are doing. But the other info can be even there. And maybe that one need more information since it is a teamwork. That said, if this challenge will be something that returns I would like to see the one that I had.

I think itΒ΄s vital that you can find information in the game after you have got the popup (in the kind of challenge that you only will now by a popup that it is in the game). Because most of us just click away the popup after we have read it once. Now I will see that the popups works as they should, but if they donΒ΄t you can see the popup information in event/quest area and then maybe realise that you have it.

• BQN537BQN537 Posts: 15,739 Legend

I just got this pop up, might help answer some questions for the players.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 
  • SBHSBH Posts: 63,283 Level 5

Thanks for tags Me β€ΌοΈπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Ok πŸ‘ But first... Can I please More New Levels on FHS ⁉️⁉️⁉️ πŸ˜…πŸ₯΄πŸ€ͺ

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡± POLISH POWER πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±

• SBHSBH Posts: 63,283 Level 5

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡± POLISH POWER πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.