Answers

• LisbonSpain
    LisbonSpain Posts: 6 Level 2

Im not using FB app to sign in to anything

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
  • LisbonSpain

I guess so. When i check my profile when the game is open, i can log in with my email/password.

I dont know what you mean by "Kingdom" account.

• LisbonSpain

This is getting ridiculously frustrating! I cant be the only person this happens to. If you havent been able to come up with a simple fix by now, anyone else has probably given up and deleted game app for good. Too bad bc it's been fun and ive spent a LOT of money.

• LisbonSpain

When i try to log on from game i get a msg that there is a connection problem. See screenshot attached

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Dear @LisbonSpain

Yes, that is "Kingdom" account ๐Ÿ™‚ I just wanted to make sure that you have saved your game one way or the other (Facebook or King account).

I completely understand your frustration ๐Ÿ˜” Believe me, I do, because I was in same situation couple of years ago!

We cannot play the game and none of the suggestions given to us do not work either! So, what is there that can be done!!!

Usually, when this kind of "no internet" issue occurs on one single game and all other games and Apps are working fine -- re-installing that game is the best option and it works! Usually, reinstalling an App removes all of the bugs in that App and starts working fine again.

But to above player, that step did not work either, not sure why!!! That is the reason, I do not have any other suggestions to give you. Oh! I am just a player like yourself! I like to help out my co-players here in the Community ๐Ÿ™‚

You can try one thing though... on your Android, try to switch from WiFi to Data Connection or vise-versa. If it is the connection issue, that might take care of it.

Since it is the weekend, all our Community In-charge team is out of the office and will be back only on Monday.

Very sorry for being not much of a help with the issue you are having ๐Ÿ™

• wendcs
    wendcs Posts: 6 Level 2

Ok so I loaded it on my laptop and logged in with Facebook. Now my iPhone game is back on. I lost all my gifts but Iโ€™m back on level 852

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

If you have a problem connecting your game to the Internet by not connecting it to Facebook, cancel the synchronization and then reactivate it from the Facebook application, clear the temporary storage memory and internal data for the game, register with your email or delete and reinstall the game, but you must have the email associated with the game to protect Your progress

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?