What do i need to do in order to be able to participate and be a big help of tto ihe King community

Options
nay777
nay777 Posts: 7 Level 2

I want to help as much as possible so just tell me what i need to do thanks so much!!!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @nay777 🤗

Thank you for clarifying about what you would like to do 👍ī¸

So, to help out others, you just have to pick a game that you play and know very well. Then, go to either "Support" section OR "Discussions" section and start answering as best as you can, to help them out. You also have to be friendly and courteous.

That's it! Nothing else. The more helpful your answers, the better your chances to become a "Game Expert" or a "Superstar".

So, can you tell me now about the King games you play?

Would you like to know anything else? Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍓 🍐

• nay777
    nay777 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

oh ok thats great! Thank you so much for explaining that to me. You have been very helpful. I enjoy playing Farm Her Saga and am currently on level 1960. I hope to be able to help other players and make their experience playing this wonderful game as great as possible. I look forword to learning and also helping others enjoy the games as much as i have!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @nay777 @naynay0119 and welcome to your community!

Glad to you know you're interested to help others. You may also be interested to know how to earn points and badges in this community.

Hope you enjoy exploring this platform and make new friends. Have fun and good luck!!! 😉đŸ’Ē

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @nay777 .

Very welcome to you.

Glad to see you asking to be an active member of the community. So i hope as advised by pummy raj we will see you more often in the community (discussion, ideas, contests) and various other events.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @nay777 and warm welcome to the Farm Heroes Family 🤗

It's great to see that you'd like to help other players! Very nice of you 🤩I think our dear @PummyRaj have given you very good direction, I'd just add that the Community is not all about helping other players. You can help our Farm Game Studio too by giving us your feedback and suggestions about events and the game itself - You can have a look at the Game Lab here for instance. We're always happy to hear what our players have to say as it helps us make sure we keep on giving you the best experience possible 😉

But it's also about FUN đŸĨŗ There's plenty of fun to be having in our FUN Area here and many friends to be made. So see you around and if you have any question, please ask 😉

Happy playing 🍒

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

@nay777

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community 💗

Thank you very much for your kind help. We can use any help here. I opened a few discussions in the corner of the game and would be happy to participate. An action by me and the players is running how to improve the community. We would be grateful for further suggestions and ideas. I am always available for questions and problems. You only need to mark me with this @ sign. If my name is shown please click on it and I will be notified. I hope this helps you further!!

Good luck and don't forget the fun here !!🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?