Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

why can't I buy gold bars on Farm Heroes?

djbkr
djbkr Posts: 3 Newbie

Never lets me get to the credit card part to purchase

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,504 Friends Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hello @djbkr ,

Welcome to our community! We would like to help you resolve your problem. Please try the following steps:

1. Make sure you have the most current version of the game, which is 5.40.3. You can see this by going to your Settings and then your Apps and then Farm Heroes Saga -- there you should find your version. If it is not 5.40.3, please update and try purchasing gold bars again. If the version is correct, then...

2. Try restarting your device. Open the game and try again. If that doesn't solve the problem, please provide the following information so we can check things on our end,

What type of device are you playing on -- PC, mobile device, etc. Please give model and operating system information.

Are you playing on Facebook or King.com?

What is your user ID? You can find this number by clicking on the gear symbol and then "My profile" and then the "King" logo at the top of your profile.

What level of Farm Heroes Saga are you on?

In your reply, please tag me by typing an "@"sign followed by my player name and I will get notified of your response. I would like to know what works or what more we need to do. I am also tagging @Chicken_Slayer to see if she can offer technical advice, so please also tag her in your response.

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi and a very warm welcome to youΒ @djbkr .Β 

sorry about that.Β 

i hope the experts responds is positive for you.

Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭πŸ₯‚

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there and hope you are doing well πŸ€—

Have you check your payment info in your Google Play/iTunes account?

If you haven't please refer to this info for Google Play account and this for iTunes account.

Let us know if you still need further help. Thank you.😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,266 Candy Moderator

Hello @djbkr Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear that you were experiencing an issue with your game! As it has been 2 days, since you have posted your question, is the problem solved? Were you able to make your purchase?

If it did not, what did you mean by "it never lets you to get to the credit card part"? When did this issue start and which device are you using? Is it in "Farm Heroes Saga", that you are having this issue?

The more details you provide, the better assistance we can offer! Please post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?