Connection problem

Options
Leanne_Faddel
Leanne_Faddel Posts: 33 Level 2

Goodday

My game doesn't connect to my mobile data. It does that sometimes. I dont have wifi but do have a lot of data on my phone.

Last 3 times it just went offline, i had to delete and download the game again.

Really getting tired of this problem, why does it only happen to farm heroes? I play Bubble Witch and Papa Pear on the same device.

Please help!

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Leanne_Faddel and good day to you.

Please ensure that your game is up to date and your phone has sufficient memory or storage of at least 2GB for it to perform properly since you also play other King's game in your mobile. These games normally takes up a lot of space in your mobile along with other stored media/image files 😊

After you've checked the above and that your game is not up to date, do log out/exit from game, update it, restart the device, disconnect from your data and reconnect, and log back in. Make sure your phone has sufficient space to enable your game to be updated.

You don't need to reinstall the game as all the boosters and lives that is stored locally on your device be deleted as well.

Let us know if you still need help after you've performed the above.

Thank you😉

• Leanne_Faddel
    Options

Hi Wykoon

I did all of the above, stil no connection. I do have sufficient space, and my game is always updated.

Thanks for the feedback. 🌸

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome dear.

It looks like your game is corrupted and unfortunately you dont have any other option but to reinstall again. Normally we are very against reinstall option as you will lose your boosters but this connection issue is not fixed yet. However for another opinion on this matter i will tag this to one of our senior @PummyRaj , to check and see if we have another solution here.

• Leanne_Faddel
    Options

Hi

Still offline..... Now i cant compete...

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @Leanne_Faddel and thank you for reporting back to us.

Hmmm, may be you try to disconnect from your mobile Data, wait for few secs and re-connect and see whether it helps.

Seems like you're having issue with mobile Data since your game is up to date and your phone memory/storage is sufficient. Sometimes bad weather may be the cause of unstable Data connection or poor reception. Just my guess and I hope these are not the main causes.

You may also want to check with your service provider if the issues persist.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,207 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Leanne_Faddel Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Since you are saying that the other 2 game Apps are working completely fine with the same "mobile data", I am guessing that the Farm Saga App must have been affected with a bug - that causes this "connection issue"!

We will have enough free space, cleared cache, game up to date, no "actual" connection issues, but still the App says "no internet connection".

Usually, if we have the option of switching between WiFi and Data -- then, we can try that and see if it works. Since, you do have only connection, which is working fine with other Apps and games, the only remedy that is left is to "reinstall" the Farm Saga App.

But, deleting of the App causes removing all your saved up boosters. If you have saved your game already either through Facebook or King account, the Gold Bars and the level progress will be intact even after reinstalling. Also, if you have any purchased boosters, they can also be brought back by writing to the "King Player Support Team".

Please think it over and decide if you would like to go through with the "Re-installation" procedure, and let me know.

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍐

• THEGMaryD
    THEGMaryD Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I"ve done all of the above and the game still states that I don't have an internet connection on my PC. It was working as of Sunday, but since then the game constantly says I have an internet connection issue.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,207 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @THEGMaryD Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can I ask few questions for my clarification please?

1) Are you seeing a pop-up of "no internet connection"? If so, is it in the "Honey Harvest" feature? Or when you click on a level to play?

2) Can you show me a screenshot of that "no internet connection" message / pop-up?

3) Are you playing on Windows 10 OR through Facebook or on King.com?

The above tips are for a player who is using a mobile device. Since our PC will not have "mobile data" option, or to switch the connection to something else, we will have to work with the game App itself. For that, the above details will help me to understand a bit more about the issue and provide any assistance I can.

Just a note: Yesterday, I was also having this same issue "not connected" on my PC while playing on a Browser. But, 2 of my other games were working fine at the same time on different tabs. I thought it as a glitch and ignored for a while. But, since the issue did not improve, I have disconnected internet connection and restarted my PC, then connected back to internet and the game was working fine from then. This might not be useful but, just want to let you know that it is just a glitch / bug like I had last night!

Please post back those details I need, and we will talk further. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below (just like before 🙂)

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍓

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Hi Dear welcome to our community

Please use updated version this will be fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?