๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐ŸŒบ What is the Flower Tower event? ๐ŸŒบ

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
edited November 2021 in Discussions

๐Ÿ No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds! ๐Ÿ…

Flower Tower is a time-limited event that challenges players to pass a unique set of levels, to be rewarded with a bumper bundle of boosters.

Where will I find it?

When the Flower Tower event is active, there'll be a pop-up to let you know. You can also check your 'Events' button from the map screen.

When can I play?

You can only play when the event shows as active in your game. If it's not there, it's on pause and will return soon. Why not try another event or feature until then?

What do I do?

Play the specially designed levels and pass each one to access the next. Reach the end before the event ends, and the boosters are yours!

You don't need to pass all the levels in one go, as your progress will be saved. Be sure to complete them in time for the big win!ย You can check the time you have left, by tapping your Events tab and checking the countdown clock.

Things to know...

• You can win tier rewards after every 3 levels.
  • As this is a test, some will have 18 or 9 levels levels in the event, with the grand-prize on completion. So we need your feedback on this please ๐Ÿ™
  • There are lots of different rewards to be won, including Magic Beans, boosters, and Unlimited Lives!

๐Ÿ‘‰ย As always, want to let us know what you think about this feature ๐Ÿ˜‰

What do you think about the amount of levels?

Do you like this type of event?

Do you like the challenge and the rewards?

It would mean a lot to us if you can help us make the game even better ๐Ÿ™Œ

๐ŸšจPS! Not everybody has access to this feature as this is still being tested so only a group of players will have it. Don't worry, if you don't have it this time you will get a chance to test this in the future as long as you always make sure your game is up to date!

In the meantime, If you're looking to have more fun, don't miss out on our Weekly Race HERE and wait there's more, Free Gold bars HERE ๐Ÿ˜‰

ยซ1345

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?