Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

I want to play all games on King.com!

Options
hornman12
hornman12 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited August 2020 in Discussions

DEAR SIR

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LET PEOPLE PLAY THE GAMES ON KING.COM I WANT TO PLAY ALL THE GAME ON KINGS.COM

SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THAT SITE SO PEOPLE CAN PLAY THE GAME AND MY NAME IS CRAIG CLARK AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS **Edit by CM: removed personal info.** so get back to me asap okay get all the games FIX ON KINGS.COM OKAY

**Edit by CM: removed personal info.**

Comments

• hornman12
    hornman12 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2020
    Options

DEAR SIR

GET THE GAMES FIX ON KINGS.COM I MEAN ALL THE GAMES SO PEOPLE CAN PLAY THEM RIGHT NOW OKAY GET BACK TO ME AT THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS **Edit by CM: removed personal info.**

sign **Edit by CM: removed personal info.**

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Is there something wrong with your caps lock?

Can you fix your caps lock first?

And then re-ask your qns!

Thanks a lot!!!

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @hornman12 , I am sorry that you are not able to play King games on King.com. I have always played a number of games on King.com without any problems. Can you make sure the site is not blocked on your device and that you have the latest version of the game(s) you are playing? It might also be helpful if you can provide information about your device (PC, Android or Apple mobile device, version of Windows, etc). We can respond to your questions here but not send an email directly to you.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,728 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello @hornman12 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game(s)!

Did you reach the level # 3025 in your Farm Heroes Saga? Since you are playing on King.com, are you not able to reach to the next levels?

If that is the issue, I am so sorry to say that, there is no news on when King is going to update the game while playing on King.Com

What are the other games that you are playing on King.com? Except for Farm Heroes and the original Candy Crush Saga, you should be able to play all other games on King.Com. Can you please clarify this part for me?

Because this Community is a Public Forum, I have requested our Farm Community In-charge to remove your personal details. But, please remember not to post any of your personal details in future πŸ™‚

If you need further assistance, please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?