🏆 Farm Challenges!

Comments

• kittymcaree
    kittymcaree Posts: 19 Level 2

Would love a few free lives here im level

• Naia
    Naia Posts: 37 Level 2

@QueenB I have the farm challenges. Here is my feedback. I got the initial message pop up but no challenge. I opened and closed the app three times and then the first challenge came up, win a level on the first try. So I did that. Today I got the pop up that unfortunately I did not win yesterday’s challenge. Why? It was a new level for me, won on the first try. What part of the challenge wasn’t done? Or is there a programming error. Now I got a pop up introducing the challenge again but no pop up about what today’s challenge is. So I opened and closed the app several times but still no details of today’s challenge. Looks like it could be fun, but it’s buggy still.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,571 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2020

Hello dear @QueenB and @QueenMia 🤗

I am loving this feature. I got the pop-up yesterday night when I logged in to collect the "Daily Bonus".

I thought I would not qualify as I do not have any more levels to play. But, as soon as I clicked on "Play now", I was automatically sent to level # 15 (I have collected Golden Crowns till level 14 before). I have played few levels to collect the "Crowns", and this morning, the pop-up said I won Magic Beans and one +1 booster.

** So, my take-away is, the challenge works on the old levels too 👍️ I loved it how I was automatically sent to those old levels and I did not have to scroll all the way down 🤩

Here is today's challenge 👇️ 👇️

Luckily, I could finish this challenge too. I only have the "Royal Meadow" to collect the Suns and Water Drops.

And just like @suzeq02 mentioned, this time - the event is too hard 😮 It took more than 25 trials to win the first level itself.... that too after using 5 extra moves given by the Honey Bee. There are 44 more levels to go and only 6 days to finish the challenge! I am not sure if I can pass even 6 levels 🤔 😕

• suzeq02
    suzeq02 Posts: 37 Level 2

PummyRaj thank you for your input. This is helpful to me. I appreciate you and I suspect other players feel the same way aboutRoyal Meadow.

• suzeq02
    suzeq02 Posts: 37 Level 2

I just checked my game. I was not given credit for completing previous levels the first time since I didn’t have any new levels. Frustrating!!!! I have not received a new challenge today and I was finally given new levels to work but as of now no new challenge.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,720 Farm Moderator

@QueenB @QueenMia @PummyRaj @piaandersson

Just for info this afternoon I received one popup that I didn't complete 1 level on the first attempt. That is true for that reason I tried to play some old levels.

So is not longer possible to play old levels.

🤗🤗

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5

@QueenB I got the reward for 1 . But like yesterday I had to close the game and open again to got what 2 is.

But now, either they have changed what 2 are or we have different ones. @PummyRaj and @Melbennett Have that they should grow little of grow 1-2-3. But mine for tomorrow are that I should play 5 new normal levels. I put in picture. (don´t have 1-2-3 in my game at the moment) I will not play new levels because they are hard. So I have scrolled down and played 6 old levels. I will see tomorrow if that was ok.

I can say. If I had have the one that pummyraj and melbennett have I simple would have skip it. Because the way 1-2-3 are made that´s no way to do that challenge.

I can say that much about this challenge right now. The things we supposed to do we have to be able to use old levels. There are many players that are so high up that the levels eiter are so hard or some just don´t have new levels they can play.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5

@encantes It looks like there are some different. Pummyraj could play a old level and got the reward for day 1. I just play a new level and got the reward. Then as I said to queenb in my ohter post. Either they have changed day 2 or we have different ones. Now for day 2 I have played old levels.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@QueenB - loving the feature and rewards so far. Love how it’s tied into the Grow the Seed as well. Finished both days so far and got my first reward this morning. Excited to try and get all 6 to qualify for the final prize 💪🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?