Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I am not getting gift box.before I had a gift box.

Chickpea1darace
Chickpea1darace Posts: 6 Level 2
edited August 2020 in Support

Hi,I am not getting gift box.before I had a gift box. These days I couldn’t see it.how to get that.My game is Up to dated now. Please help me

Thank u

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Hello @Chickpea1darace Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to say that I am not clear about the issue!

Can you please explain "which gift box" you are talking about? Is it from a particular event OR is it "Daily Bonus" OR is it something else?

Since you have made the title as "Farm Heroes Saga", it is confirmed that you are talking about this game only!

Please give me more details, so that we can discuss further.

You can post back your reply by simply typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍓

• Chickpea1darace

game is over after that we r getting 3 moves in the gift box that one help for the game

• Chickpea1darace

Hi, I have an interconnection.But I lost my internet connection showing in game.How to solve the problem. Help me please. Thank u

• PummyRaj

Hello @Chickpea1darace 🤗 Thank you for the clarification about the gift box.

One more follow up question... are you not receiving the "Ad" itself OR are you not receiving those 3 moves even after playing the Ad?

And with regards to the "Internet Connection" -- Is it only the Farm Heroes Saga game that you are having this issue? Are all other games and Apps working fine? Can you show me a screenshot of that "no internet connection" pop-up?

This web-page will tell you how to take a screenshot ---> https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon you see in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🍓 🍓

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello and lovely day to you. Are you able to take the screenshot as per the link shared by Ms PummyRaj?

Before that, pls try to disconnect your game from internet and reconnect back and hope it works.

Meanwhile, please provide the details as requested by Ms PummyRaj to enable her to provide you a clearer solution.

Thank you 😊🙏🏻😊

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2020

Hello again @Chickpea1darace 🤗

I just saw your other post informing that "you are not receiving both".

The Ads won't be available to all the players at all the times. These are just like the "special events", which will be sent to few groups of players at a time. When their turn is over, the feature will be moved on to another group of players. So, your turn to receive the Ads is over for now and you might have to wait for a while!

But, always keep your game ready by installing the latest version (whenever it is available) and make sure that your device has enough storage space on your device (minimum 2 GB is recommended).

Coming back to the issue with "internet connection" -- is your game working fine now? If the issue still persists, can you pot the other details I have asked above?

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🍓 🍓

• Chickpea1darace

Hello,

Today morning i lost my all power-ups gone.what happened i don’t know.l have lot of power ups. I put lot of effort and hard work.I earn lot of power ups. These is second time i lose power ups. My power ups all are in 3 digits numbers.Please give it back.Every thing is good. How these happened I don’t know. Please this time help me. Give it back all my power ups.

Thank you.

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @Chickpea1darace 🤗 A Warm Welcome Back to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost all your saved up boosters!

Can you please clarify few things for me....

1) Are you playing on a PC or a mobile device?

2) Did you reinstall the game?

3) Did you install the "Updates" - on your device OR the game App?

Can you please post back these details for me?

** Usually, when we save up a large number of the boosters, there is big chance of them to disappear when we "update" the game! Hence, the question.

Can you post back and let me know? Thanks 🍓 🍓

• Chickpea1darace

I am playing on a mobile device. I didn’t reinstall the game. I updated it the game after I lost my power ups.

thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?