🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Farm Heros Super Saga Loading issues - (FIXED)!

Options

Answers

• wendydavis
    wendydavis Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    I have tried EVERY suggestion you made and nothing works.  YOUR GAME isn't working.  Please fix it. 
  • supersaga2
    supersaga2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Loading issue here, too. For 2 days. I have tried Firefox, Chrome and Opera. All are current. Is anyone seeing this that can reply and let us know what's happening, please?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @wendydavis and @supersaga2, this thread is from September so we currently do not have any issues from our side.

I've tested the game my self and was able to load on Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera, and Safari. Since you've tried the basic troubleshooting steps already, you can try removing the game and install it again and see if that helps.

First of all, don’t worry as this process will not delete your progress. As soon as you reinstall the game you will be back on the same level as before.

In order to delete the game from Facebook please follow these steps: 

Go to “Settings => Apps” and press the “x” next to the game app.

Now clear the cache for your computer: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache.

Search for the game on Facebook and start playing. 

Hope this helps :) 

• supersaga2
    supersaga2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Hello QueenB

Thank you for your speedy reply. I have tried to uninstall and re-install the game several times and it is still not working.  I am playing on Facebook on my desktop and on my Android phone. My phone loads fine. I have tried from an icon on the right side of Facebook and also tried to play from the Community page. The result on my desktop is the same, no matter where I load it from. Several things happen when the game tries to load and perhaps this will help you to determine the problem.

1) When I click on the game icon, the Orange King screen comes up. However as it is loading, it shows “undefined”.
    2) The Farm Heroes Super Saga (blue background) comes up and displays “Loading …”. It will not go further than this. The “Loading . . . “ is animated with a pulsing movement. I have left it trying to load for up to an hour and it will not load.

I am level 877 and have never had an issue prior to this. I have a Mac and it is running MacOS Catalina 10.15.1. I upgraded to Catalina about 6 weeks ago and the game was running fine until Tues, Dec 3/19. 

My game ID is #1013311105

Hope this helps.

• wendydavis
    Options
    QueenBee:  

That doesn't help at all.  I wrote to you yesterday because the problem began on Dec 2nd.  It's now Dec 5th and the game still won't load.  I have done everything you suggested to no avail.  Apparently I'm not the only one having this problem NOW.  What do you suggest? 

I would like to repeat.... I have done everything you suggested already.  Please don't suggest the very same thing again. 

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear this did not help guys but I'm afraid that is all we have to offer when it comes to troubleshooting steps. 

It can either be an issue on Facebook's side but checking with the studio, all looks good and we have no reported issues that is affecting a large group of player.

Our only suggestion now is to play on mobile if possible and keep an eye on the game on Facebook and see if the issue gets solved on its own.

I'm truly sorry I can't be of more help here but know that I have passed on the details you've shared with the Studio so they will keep an eye on this in case more players are affected. 

I really hope you guys get to continue playing on a different device even though it's not ideal. 
  • ColoradoGma
    ColoradoGma Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    The game isn't loading on the 2 laptops or pc I've tried. Started yesterday. I've done everything you suggested to all the others having the same problem. If so many are experiencing the same issues, don't you think it's the game and NOT our computers?
  • wendydavis
    Options
    Again, your reply isn't helpful.  Basically it's either you or Facebook and neither one seems to want to take responsibility.

If I go to the help page on Facebook here's what it says: 

Hi everyone,

Apps and games are managed by developers outside of Facebook. If you need help with an app or game, you'll need to contact the developer directly. Learn how in our Help Center:

Thanks,
    Andie

• Julie_Rose
    Julie_Rose Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the exact same issue with loading problem, same as Andie, Wendy and others have described. Like them, this latest issue started on Dec. 2. Today it is Dec. 5 and still the same problem. QueenB, you said nobody else is complaining, well, here is another complaint! Please fix this issue. As "supersaga2" posted above, I am experiencing the same issues as these: 1) When I click on the game icon, the Orange King screen comes up. However as it is loading, it shows “undefined”.
    2) The Farm Heroes Super Saga (blue background) comes up and displays “Loading …”. It will not go further than this. The “Loading . . . “ is animated with a pulsing movement. I have left it trying to load for up to an hour and it will not load.
    Please fix it!
  • Julie_Rose
    Julie_Rose Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This is the only thing that displays, game will not load!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?