🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Farm Heros Super Saga Loading issues - (FIXED)!

Options
14567810»

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Just like @porterbrenda said, removing the game from Facebook and installing it again did help.

First of all, don’t worry as this process will not delete your progress. As soon as you reinstall the game you will be back on the same level as before.

In order to delete the game from Facebook please follow these steps: 

Go to “Settings => Apps” and press the “x” next to the game app.

Now clear the cache for your computer: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache.

Search for the game on Facebook and start playing. 

Hope this helps  

• supersaga2
    supersaga2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Well, not sure what the devs did to fix it, but Thank you. It was a long time coming without much communication on what was REALLY going on. See, when you mistrust your players, we mistrust you. I have done NOTHING to my computer to fix any problem I was having. Therefore, I know the problem was with the game and not all of our countless computers that were unable to load the game since Dec 4th. BTW, when I load it, it still says "undefined" on the opening orange page. however, it loads shortly after that. Whatever happened, thank you again for fixing it and maybe make a note of what you did - for future reference. JS.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all at King
    Regards
    supersaga2
  • wendydavis
    wendydavis Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Hold your horses, Supersaga2.  Mine still won't load, so I don't think they've fixed anything.  
  • supersaga2
    supersaga2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    OH NO, wendydavis!!!!!! I'm sorry. I saw another thread where people were complaining about the same issue as us, during the same time period. (Funny that. Apparently, we weren't the ONLY ones - grrrrrr...) Anyway, it seems many of them are able to load it now, as well. OK, QueenB, can you get wendydavis back on the game????? And anyone else unable to load, please? I know it was the game that was not working. As I said, I did nothing to my computer and it is now loading. Best of luck, wendydavis. :(
  • Jeanean_Ashe
    Jeanean_Ashe Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options
    The Game IS NOT LOADING RIGHT?  IT SAYS IT IS UNDIFED(NOT SURE IF THAT IS SPELT RIGHT) WHEN IT IS LOADING. THEN IT IS SLOW WHILE PLAYING AND AGGRAVATING!!!   I DON"T KNOW IF IT IS WORTH PLAYING OR IF I WILL KEEP PLAYING.....     :(     :(    :(
  • bonnieryan123
    bonnieryan123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    What has been changed with this site yet again.  Second time in less then a month that I can load to the last frame and then system freezes up.  Beginning to feel like the problems are more then the game is worth, and I have been playing for years.

• wendydavis
    wendydavis Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Options
    QueenB,

This game still won't load.  I cannot believe that after these complaints began on Nov 2nd you are STILL suggesting everything that everyone here has said doesn't work.

Removing the game and reinstalling does nothing. 
    Clearing the cache does nothing. 
    so on and so forth..... not one single thing you have suggested works.

There's no explanation for why superaga2's game began working suddenly, but I can assure that you mine still won't load and hasn't loaded on any computer I own since Nov 2nd. 

It's a waste of time to attempt your very UN-helpful suggestions because for two months people have been telling you they don't work.  DO YOU HAVE ANSWERS OR NOT?  If you're unable to help, then just say so.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for your question @wendydavis and apologies for the delay in replying back!

In spite of the game team's best efforts, however, not all of the sources of the errors were found, so a small number of you will still see these messages. 

The nature of error investigation sometimes means that these are caused by problems that lie outside King and so can’t be fixed.

To make sure the fixes are visible in your game, please clear the cache and cookies for your browser and make sure to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera wherever possible, (for those who haven't tried this yet). 

If you’re still seeing the issue after trying these steps, then we would strongly recommend you try to play on mobile instead.

We apologize for this and hope it doesn’t interrupt your enjoyment of the game too much. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?