🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Farm Heros Super Saga Loading issues - (FIXED)!

Options

Answers

• Dismember
    Dismember Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Options
    its the game. there are 4 threads i have seen now with many having the same problem. mine quit working on the 4th. I have 3 different computers 4 different browsers and it does not work on any of them.

• TogetherAgain
    TogetherAgain Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My problems started about Dec 2 - 4 also, I have uninstalled and installed twice, cleared cache, cleaned malware, checked for virus, all settings and still will not load. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,682 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for all the details provided and know that I have passed on the feedback to the studio so it can be looked at. 

I was able to reproduce the issue on Chrome but after refreshing the page a couple of times, the game finally loaded. It's not the fastest but it did load. 

Once I hear more from the studio I'll let you know 😉 

In the meantime, if refreshing the browser does not help, try playing through a mobile device. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉
  • wendydavis
    wendydavis Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Queen Bee:  

I believe everyone here is experienced enough to have already tried refreshing the page several times.  I've had this issue in the past where the game got stuck on "loading" and that's exactly what I did - refresh the page - and the game began working again.  I would imagine we have all experienced that very scenario at some point in the past.  Why would you suggest something so basic when we've already told you all the steps we've already taken?  And, why would PummyRaj post the link AGAIN to update the browser?  Did PummyRaj fail to read our posts; the many posts indicating we have already tried that? All of us have done all the things you, and now PummyRaj, have suggested. It's not very helpful when you suggest the same solution that doesn't work over and over again.   

However, I am grateful that you have finally believed us and have sent our information to the studio.  This game isn't as important to me as my messages may indicate. What is important to me, is that you listen to your users and that is why I continue to pursue this issue. Yes, I would also like to play the game on my laptop using Google Chrome if possible. 
  • Dismember
    Dismember Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Not listening to the users of a game the studio makes a ton of money off of is silly. Once enough players stop playing because of the issue and it hits the studio pocket book, I bet they listen then.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,682 Community Manager
    Options
    @wendydavis, thanks for your feedback and we apologies if some troubleshooting steps have been repeated more than once.

PummyRaj is a volunteer in the community and is just trying to help others on this thread that might have missed these steps.

If you have already tried something and it did not help, it can still be helpful for others as we do not assume that everybody have tried troubleshooting steps.

Now the good news is that the studio is looking into this and we could use some more details to help with the investigation. 

Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the Developer Tool?

While the game is not loading 🤪 this is how you do it:

Thanks for your time and collaboration while we look into this 🤗

• supersaga2
    supersaga2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    QueenB

An update on my situation (iMac - Catalina) and one of the original posters for this Dec. problem. It finally loaded for me last night after a hard restart. I played for a bit and crossed my fingers that it would still load the next day without a hard restart. Sure enough, this evening, it had returned to not loading again. I tried a hard restart again and there was no change. It STILL is not loading.
  • smrstgldns
    smrstgldns Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    What do I do next after I get to the above screen?

• supersaga2
    supersaga2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Is there any update on what's happening?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?