Say hi and introduce yourself!

MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 3,737 Community Manager

Hey there fellow super-farm-fan!  B

We want to get to know you all! That's why we are opening up a thread like this, because the more we know each other, the more we can celebrate this awesome community!

I'll start with myself; Hello everyone, I'm Mark. I’m from Denmark and I live in Barcelona. I’m one of the Community Managers here at King together with my fantastic and beautiful colleagues - XarlyQueenMiaand CezDiamond. I'm friendly, approachable and I like to be around people with the same kind of energy. I'm also technically skilled and I love making home cooked meals – especially lasagne! Yumyum :-) The biggest lasagne I ever made was 3,2kg (that’s over 7 pounds if you’re from USA). My favourite games are currently Candy Friends and Farm Heroes.

We also have great Super Stars kindly helping out - There is JustPlayingLynetteChicken SlayerElsa and Laura You'll recognise them by the 3 stars on their profile. They're the sweetest, please be nice to them and they'll go the extra mile to help you out  3 

Enough of me now, it's your turn! Don't be shy and speak up, we would love to know you!

Comments