🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Hard reset of phone

Options
foxxypup
foxxypup Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2019 in Support
I had to do a hard reset of my phone. On logging back in to Super Saga, all of my boosters are gone. Not just the free for watching ad ones but also the ones I paid for. Not happy!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @foxxypup,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games Sections :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all your boosters on your device.  It is common to loose the earned boosters when we reset our phone OR reinstall the Game App.  But, it should not happen with the bought boosters.  But, you do not have to worry about it at all.  The Community Managers have provided us few helpful links that come very handy.... in this case, you will have to contact the King Support.. here is the link https://soporto.king.com/contact

** Please remember to select a "SUB-TOPIC" after filling the "Topic" slot, then give brief explanation about the issue.

**  To reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box or tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name  =)

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?