🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Level with hedgehogs don't work. (FIXED - Version 1.29.0.0)!

bc4408
bc4408 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited November 2019 in Support
I already went through the troubleshooting list, including uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Anyone know how to fix?

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,570 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

We have a slight technical issue with this feature which, unfortunately, is impacting your gameplay.

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

Please note that until this is fixed you will probably still encounter the same issue if you continue playing the game.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

Answers

• lolaliza
    lolaliza Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • QueenB
    edited November 2019

Welcome to our Community @lolaliza  🤗

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• QueenB
    @bc4408, I"m not that far in the game yet, so well done on getting this far 🤗

So are you saying that when you match next to it 3 times to activate it, does it not get activated? 
    • Once active double tap on the character to use it
    • Hedgehog will shoot out spikes that will collect cropsies, hit other hedgehogs and blockers in a 3 by 3 area of effect.

Hope this helps :) 
  • bc4408
    The hedgehogs are "awake" (ready to be activated), but I cannot activate them by double tapping. They don't respond at all when you tap them twice. I went back to previous levels and they work fine. Sadly, I can't play the game anymore because I can't finish that level due to this technical glitch. I have tried sending feedback to King, but no response other than the canned troubleshooting list that I have already been through. Sigh...
  • Störtebeker
    Störtebeker Posts: 0 Newbie
    The hedgehogs are "awake" (ready to be activated), but I cannot activate them by double tapping. They don't respond at all when you tap them twice. I went back to previous levels and they work fine. Sadly, I can't play the game anymore because I can't finish that level due to this technical glitch. I have tried sending feedback to King, but no response other than the canned troubleshooting list that I have already been through. Sigh...
  • QueenB
    No worries @bc4408, I've passes on the feedback so we're waiting for the studio to have a look at this so they can find the issue.

I've tested this my self on an Apple device and was not able to reproduce the issue, which device are you playing on, Apple or Android? 

Could I also have the game app version installed? 
  • bc4408
    I have an Android tablet, Galaxy Tab A. My current game version is 1.28.0.1
  • Juanpe
    Juanpe Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    I am having exactly the same problem in Level 1180: the hedgehogs are also "awake" (therefore, ready to be activated), but I cannot activate them by double tapping. They don't respond at all when you tap them twice. I have tried, as well, in previous levels and the hedgehogs work ok. The problem is that I can't finish that level and move on... What may the problem be?

I have reinstalled the app and still the same problem.

I'm using the phone app (Android)

I'm attaching a screenshot of how it looks like.

Please, help.
    Thanks a lot! 
  • MadVampJoe
    MadVampJoe Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi all I am on level 1440 and the hedgehog won't explode to release the 2 crows so I can't finish the level, there must be a glitch in the level...
    Does anyone know anything about this please?
    Thank you..
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓

We have a slight technical issue with this feature which, unfortunately, is impacting your gameplay.

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

Please note that until this is fixed you will probably still encounter the same issue if you continue playing the game.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?