🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Farm Heroes Super Saga

Options
kjt52
kjt52 Posts: 4 Newbie
I just purchased a new Kindle Fire 8” and I can’t get beyond level 955.  The game is locked and there is a clock ticking down.  I waited the 72 hours on the first clock then a new clock appeared with 48 hours and now one with 116 hours.  I play this game on my previos Kindle and Ipad and am at level 1219.  I notice that the version in th new fire is blue while the old Kindle and Ipad are orange.  I am connected facebook.  How do I unlock this to continue playing?  Thanks for the help.

Answers

• Kaz19
    Kaz19 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    how to get flash working on farm heros saga
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,771 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @kjt52 Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game (or device)!!  I was a bit confused when you said "Blue version" and "Orange Version"!!!  

Can you please provide these below details --

1) What version does it show on your new Fire?  And also can you post a screenshot of that "Blue version";

2) What version does it show on your iPad and old Kindle?  And a picture of the "Orange Version"

Here is a web page that tells you how to take a screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" located in the tool-bar ( a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the pic from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Kaz19 said:
    how to get flash working on farm heros saga
    Hello @Kaz19 Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

Please go to this thread to complain or ask questions or discuss anything about "Flash Player" for Farm Heroes game
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/262250/heads-up-new-chrome-76-update-no-flash-player-found-11-0-0-version-required/p1

You simply click on this above link and you will be able to read the messages in that thread :+1: 

** You can also post your reply in that thread itself by tapping on "Type your Comment' which is located at the very bottom of the page!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • kjt52
    edited November 2019
    Options
    The Ipad has this version.
  • kjt52
    Options
    The new Kindle fire has this version and is stuck at level 955.  It has been 2 weeks and the clock just keeps resetting.
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello again @kjt52

Thank you very much for getting back and also providing the screenshots to help me understand the issue :+1: 

By looking at the pics, I am sure that your game on iPad is all up to date! 

But, how about the App on your Kindle?  Did you check the "Play Store" on the device and check if the Farm Super Saga App has any updates available for you?  If you don't find any, can you check what version you have currently on the Kindle? 

Please check those and let me know!  Also, a question.... sorry!  What did you mean by "the clock just keeps resetting"?  Were you mentioning about the clock on the device? 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!    
  • kjt52
    Options
    I was able to download an updated version and the problem was solved. Thanks for you help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?