🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Darwin’s Diary! Level Tips 🤓 - Episode 132!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited February 2020 in Level Tips

Darwin’s Diary

06/02/2020

I have missed you, my lovely diary!

On my Farm is always so much to do. But I was thinking of you during the entire week!! 

I always get so excited as I can’t wait to tell you more SUPERlicious Secrets!!

Wowowowow, Episode 132 is already here!!

Do you see those googly-doodly-watery EYES of the Super Water Cropsies?

They want to be together soooo badly! But the Flowers are growing in between and it’s not the rainy season so the bucket must be filled to get more Water. Although it is very windy, but the Wind is my friend and will help to join the Water Cropsies. But first, the Flowers need to be collected!!

Oh Fidget! What has he done again? He is so funny!! He always gets in trouble when he wants his nuts.

Miss Cloud can help to melt this heavy Ice block over him. I wonder if he can move on the borders, eat a SUPER CROPSY and then have enough power to get the nuts? Yes, that will work! 

But the cropsies are full of frost, so better to remove this first.

So there we are, my brother and me. Waiting for the crows to go off our delicious hay!

But maybe we can help with that! If only one of us gets close to a SUPER CROPSY, then we would help to remove the Ice on these 2 Crows. Then the wind will help to get down all the other crows and we can FINALLY have the best hay of all, the one that is growing at the top of the Farm!

I am so happy that I can always tell you everything, my dear diary!

You are the best in keeping secrets 😊

Next week I will tell you much more - believe me, it will be A M A Z I N G!!!

Love,

Darwin ❤

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?