🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Darwin’s Diary! Level Tips 🤓 - Episode 135!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited February 2020 in Level Tips

Darwin’s Diary

27/02/2020

Dear Diary!

I can only say O M G!!!!

We are in Episode 135 and do you know what that means??

15 new Levels and the last one is …. 2 0 2 0 !!!!!!!!

What a coincidence that we are also in the year 2020! How cool is THAT??

I remember everything that happened between the year 2005 and 2020. So let me tell you the best parts of it:

What a year - 2009! It was when me and my brother were under Miss Cloud and her sister. We tried to hide. But the best would have been to eat some Hay, right where we are and not where the Crows sit. 

Once we had eaten it all, we waited until Miss Cloud told us to collect the Crows. She is very powerful and only she can tell us what to do and where to go, as long as the crows are sitting on OUR Hay!!

That was a special moment too, It looked like there was a river in between…

And it was so cold! Ice and Frost were everywhere!

The trickiest part was to defrost the poor Hedgehogs. Some other Hedgehog came to help and that was the only way to get to the other side of the river.

Also, underneath the leaves were some Hedgehogs hidden!! First I didn’t know, but then it was obvious ;)

As I said, OMG!

Shall I show you how it looks like???

But PLEASE don’t show ANYONE else!!!

Everyone helped to make it SPECIAL!! The Crows form a 2 and the Butterflies as well!! So it looks like 2020!!

I think this is so amazing!!

What do YOU think??

I always love to catch up with you, my Diary.

It’s so great that we can even talk about all the things that happened since 2005…

Take care and talk to you soon 😘

Love, 

Darwin.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?