🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Darwin’s Diary! Level Tips 🤓 - Episode 136!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited March 2020 in Level Tips

Darwin’s Diary

05/03/2020

Dear Diary!

Sometimes I think I am hyperactive - do you know the feeling?

I know it can’t be but I am always so EXCITED to talk to you!!!

I was counting every second and now I can’t hold in anymore. 

I NEED TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING!!!

Here goes ALL - Episode 136 is HERE!

Miss Cloud is stuck but she NEEDS to get out of there ASAP!

But with all these bushes around her, she can’t. So she needs professional help.

But there are also Butterflies in her way - oh, these Butterflies!

The sooner they fly away, the better.

So I am there, minding my own business.. But the Crows are sitting on my yummy Hay! Can you BELIEVE it??

First, I need to scare them and get them away. But there are some crows frozen!!

If Miss Cloud can’t help, I will try to get them into one corner, get all the Hay around them and then eat a SuperCropsie to jump on them while they are still on my Hay.

Apparently, the weather is quite stormy so loads of leaves are stuck on top of the River!!

But the weirdest coincidence EVER happened... The Squirrels are in the middle of all, waiting for sweet nuts.. But the leaves covered them and then the HEDGEHOG FAMILY SAT ON TOP OF THEM!! 

So, first the Hedgehogs need to be woken up, then the leaves need to be collected and THEN feed the Squirrels.

Do you understand now why I was so excited??

I bet you do.

Please wait for me and let’s count the seconds together until we speak again 💓

Love,

Darwin!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?