🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Darwin’s Diary! Level Tips 🤓 - Episode 137!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited March 2020 in Level Tips

Darwin’s Diary

12/03/2020

My awesome and lovely Diary!

I have waited 7 LONG days and now FINALLY the waiting is over!!

Episode 137 is HEEEREEE!!

So many great things happened, let me tell you all my secrets:

What a crazy day! Fidget, his brother, my brother and me - imagine that! All of us together!

Somehow there were flowers growing around us, we must have been lost in our talks so we didn’t notice!

But they need to be removed first, then Fidget and his brother can eat all the nuts and only THEN I can have some of this delicious Hay at the top of the field. Ok, I will give my brother also something, but just a LITTLE!

Uh La La! What is happening here?

If these Ice blocks can’t be removed ASAP, then the buckets won’t overflow and send more water on the field!! But we NEED more WATER - only then the Ice blocks on top can be removed as well and only THEN can we help the poor butterflies!! There is much to do, but not a lot of time…

Have you seen?? The buckets are covered in ICE! OMG! But, are there enough Hedgehogs to help??

I think there are ;) 

The wind can help to move the Hedgehogs into the corner and they should only be tapped twice when they are close to a Water Bucket! Luckily, they also help to collect the Crows - so the Hedgehogs are the KEY here!

Do you like my secrets?

You know, you can reply and just tell me everything you need or want to know! I would LOVE to hear back from you! 

I am sending you awesome LOVE and HUGS!!🤗

See you soon, my lovely Diary!!

Darwin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?