🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

🐐What's "Your Records"? Our Superstar PummyRaj tells us more about this feature 😉

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
edited March 2021 in Support

🎈 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds!

💚 Want to play Farm Heroes Super Saga? Download it from your app store HERE

Hello Hello my dear Fellow Farmers 🦋 🦔 🦋

Hope you are having fun knowing more information about the Farm Heroes Super Saga game 🌺 🌸 🌺

I am very glad to see that lots of you had fun in the first contest that our Farm Queen @QueenB ran! How about the second one? How many of you were able to figure out the "missing Cropsie / item that is in the Basket"?

Did you had fun reading the interview with @WillyFog, the Senior UI Artist of the game? If you did not get a chance yet to read that wonderful article posted by our own lovely @Lola_Pop , please head over here ---> Interview with one of the most important FHSS Team Member

How many of you read about the "Quests" that were shared by our @firebombmarkus? If you did not get a chance, here it is ---> All about Quests in FHSS

And today, I am here to share about another special feature that most of us see in the game -- "The Records" 🏆️ 🥉 🏆️

It is a special feature that tells us about our achievements in each and every level.

How many of you are familiar with it? It is a very very simple feature, but a very useful one... especially, if you are like me, who likes to find out the total number of the Cropsies that were collected in a specific level OR how many "Super Cropsies" were created while playing a hard level OR how many "match 5 Cropsies" were achieved when enjoying my level, etc., etc.,

Those 3 are few of the contents that were included in the "Records" 🙂 I don't like to boast about my achievements with others, but I can always see them for myself and try to improve my game by increasing those numbers 😃

And the good thing is, these numbers will be recorded even when we lose a level and replaced with the new highest numbers  🍓 🍅 🍍 🌰 🍐

Hope you all enjoyed reading about the "Records" feature too. If you do not have this feature yet in your game, please don't be in despair. It will show up in your game also, it is just a matter of time 🍂 🍁 🍂

Do you have any questions? Please fire them away and I will try my best to answer them 🤗 😍

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?