๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ

Lowered level

Options
rischard
rischard Posts: 4 Newbie

I was at level 902 or 903 and after an app crash I now find myself back at level 898.

Can you restore me to my highest level?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @rischard Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Did you try any troubleshooting steps? Are you playing on a mobile device or a PC?

Try these steps and see if you get the level progress back ---> Log out and close the App -- Disconnect from WiFi and restart your device after shutting it down for 3 to 5 minutes -- Reconnect to Internet and open the App -- See if your levels are back.

Please post back and let me know if this worked or you still need help to restore the progress. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out and you will enjoy your game again.

Have a Super Farmtastic Day ๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…

• rischard
    Options

Hello,

Unfortunately it doesn't work.

I'm playing frm a PC

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @rischard ๐Ÿค—

Got it ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Can you please give me your game ID number? Since you are on PC, scroll down all the way down from the Map screen -- you will see few tabs for us to click on -- the first tab is "Find my ID", click on it and you will get your ID number -- simply copy and paste it here.

Since it is few levels, I will ask if our Farm Community In-charge can help to move your level progress. If they cannot, I will direct you to the "King Player Support Team" and give you the steps about how to fill the form, etc.,

But, you will have to wait till tomorrow as they all are off from work for the weekends.

Thank you for your patience. Have a great rest of the day and wonderful week ahead ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿ“

• rischard
    Options

Hello,

back from holidays

My ID number is 1002951772

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will tagging @PummyRaj again as she is very busy to help other players around King Community. So please be patient until she can help you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on general contests that you can chance to win gold bars. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a farmtastic day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• rischard
    Options

Hello,

I managed to get to level 904 again, playing and playing. I hope I won't lose levels anymore due to a bug in the game :-(

Thank you for your support

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering again! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will taggingย @PummyRajย again as she is very busy to help other players around King Community. So please be patient until she can help you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If youย want to win gold barsย on this game, you can clickย hereย to join and answer on general contests that you can chance to win gold bars. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a farmtastic day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?