🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

How to advance to next level?

Options
artsram12
artsram12 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am stuck on level 2060. I have completed that level several times but will not advance to next level. I have tried logging out and disabling app and logging in and out of sync but nothing helps. I play game on cell phone and it advances just fine. I am computer dumb and would appreciate some help.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,339 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @artsram12 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

If you don't mind, can you please clarify where you are talking about Farm Heroes Super Saga game OR some other game?

The reason I am asking is, you have mentioned you are stuck on level # 2060, where as the last level should be # 2050.

If you are playing Farm Heroes Super Saga, and using a PC, level # 2050 is the last available level for now. Unfortunately, the Studio has not yet released the following levels. But, if you have a mobile device like a smart phone OR a tablet/iPad, you can play many more levels.

Can you please clarify about the game for me? You can simply post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful week ahead 🍅 🍅

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?