🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

What is going on?

Kathleen_Indigne
Kathleen_Indigne Posts: 17 Level 2
edited December 2020 in Support

It seems that on different devices and with different games, I get the same issue: NO CONNECTION. This means - no synchronisation and on one of my games I'm now back to level 1 -basically restarting.Until about yesterday everything seemed to go OK and suddenly everything goes wrong.

Farm heroes super: No Connection (Samsung Tablet)

Bubble Witch Saga 3: No connection (not on the mobile and not on the tablet - both Samsung; On PC I don't even get started - chrome)

Pet rescue: works (on PC) but no challenges (there also - no connection)

AND it's only with King games.

Best Answer

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

That is very strange. Please disconnect the internet for 30 minutes and then plug it in again. Then please check your internet connection and update your games and clear the cache. Start anew!!

If you are at level 1, play level 1 again and quit, then please refresh the cache and restart. Good luck

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

That is very strange. Please disconnect the internet for 30 minutes and then plug it in again. Then please check your internet connection and update your games and clear the cache. Start anew!!

If you are at level 1, play level 1 again and quit, then please refresh the cache and restart. Good luck

• Gimmedap
    Gimmedap Posts: 3 Newbie

I’ve been complain g about this for days on farm heroes super. Can’t connect tried every listed fix. All other apps are fine. Can only play super on airplane mode. Playing latest version of game on iPad with up to date iOS I’m on level

1998. Don’t want to go back to level one.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator

Hello @Gimmedap 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🙂

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your game 😔

I am not sure if the game will be "saved" when we play on Airplane mode! Let me find out about that!

With regards to the game, have you tried reinstalling the App? Because, usually, when all other Apps are working fine but one, it can be rectified with reinstallation step.

I had the similar issue with Farm Heroes game and when I have reinstalled the App, it never gave any problems afterwards!

With regards to losing level progress, if we have saved our game through Facebook or Kingdom account, then we will get our level progress back when we log back in with those details.

But, even if you have not saved the game and lost the progress for some reason, we can contact the "Customer Support Team" and get back our level progress back (it would take few days though).

If you have decided to reinstall the App, please take a screenshot of your current level. So that, you can send it as a proof to the Support team if needed 👍️

Please let me know your thoughts and if you need any further assistance.

Hope to talk to you soon, Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful week 🍓 🍐 🍓

• Kathleen_Indigne
    Kathleen_Indigne Posts: 17 Level 2

I have used the approach from Spinnifix above which worked for me. The only thing is that I lost all my boosters unfortunately. I did keep my levels (via the Kingdom account).

I only used it for the Tablet - 30 minutes without internet on the mobile is not that easy.

The Pet rescue saga on PC is back to "no connection" on the challenges. It worked for 1 day.

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,769 Level 5
    edited December 2020

Hi @Kathleen_Indigne

Welcome to king community.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost all your boosters.Next time when you want to uninstall and install back,please contact costom care to talk about it first.Hope it is helpful for you.

• Kathleen_2_2
    Kathleen_2_2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello King Moderator,

I don't know how this happed but I am not the author of this post but I got the responce

another..... Kathleen

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,769 Level 5

Hello Newbie player.Welcome to king community.👋Sorry for the mistake🙈Hope you can have fun here.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Kathleen_2_2 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🙂

I am sorry to know that you have received a notification by mistake!

While tagging a person (see, how I wrote your name above with @ next to your name, it is called tagging) -- a different person's name might pop-up and if we are in rush or did not realize that it is a different name, then the tag would go to the wrong person.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience 🙏 Please ignore that tag.

Also, if you are interested, would like to tell me whether you play any King games? If so, which ones are your favorites?

Once again, sorry for bothering you and Thank you very much for your patience and letting us know about our mistake.

Have a beautiful rest of the week 🍓 🍐 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?