🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Game locked at level 2050

Bowman1
Bowman1 Posts: 1 Newbie

My game on my computer has been locked for almost 3 months on level 2050. However, I am able to play farther on my phone. What's the problem here? When will you catch up?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Bowman1 Hi and welcome, Please check both your device and game for updates. then log out, also if playing via an internet browser clear your browser cache and restart your device and log back in and see if this solves your issue

Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,778 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please clear the cache and cookies on your browser

Try also another browser than you currently are using. Recommended browsers for our games are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Make also sure your browser is up to date. You can check if it's updated here.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,862 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I find this similar answer by Pummy Raj the Superstar that I hope you can understand to read it :

If you are playing Farm Heroes Super Saga, and using a PC, level # 2050 is the last available level for now. Unfortunately, the Studio has not yet released the following levels. But, if you have a mobile device like a smart phone OR a tablet/iPad, you can play many more levels.

I hope this answer! 😊

And Yes! I see many players completed level 1415 on Diamond Diaries Saga with PC unfortunately they are waiting for new levels are still not released yet too. 😢

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Nothing is done for the PC version anymore, so problems could arise now. Please continue playing on the mobile device!

Good luck

For your mobilies device, always keep it up to date. That means: search for the update naxh and empty the cache. Then you are on the safe side.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?