🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

We want to hear from 👉 YOU!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited March 2021 in Support

🍏 Want to participate? Sign up HERE in 2 seconds! 🍅

Calling on Farm Heroes Super Saga fans!

Here is Your chance to speak about your favorite game.

We want to hear what you Like or Dislike about the game. It can be a favorite booster, a character from the game. Or maybe a Game Mode you enjoy playing?

Maybe there is something we use to have in the game but is no longer available and you want it back? Or perhaps a feature that could be improved?

It could be anything, just share how you feel about the game by commenting below 👇

Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, so this is your chance to maybe make a difference 😉 

What are you waiting for? Shoot us with everything you got 😉

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,620 Sweet Legend

Hello!

As you know, I'm a fan of the game. I just love it. I had already submitted a few ideas to you. There is no booster that breaks the ice. A change booster would be nice. And that you can win more gold bars. Maybe I can think of more, then I'll definitely get back to you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @QueenB 🤗

First of all, Thank you very much for this discussion.... a great place to share our thoughts about one of my favorite game 🍓 🍐 🍁 🍂

** I like the most is when I am able to create the "Super Cropsies" 😀 And, of course, the game is all about them. So, all the levels that ask for Super Cropsies are my most favorite levels ❤️

** My favorite game mode is "Windy Mode" (not sure that is the name, but that's what I call them).

** A wonderful feature I recently saw in my game (probably a test feature) -- I randomly receive one of the boosters - while playing the game. And guess what, that feature lasts for 24 hours. But, the problem is I cannot play the game for 24 hours to avail that feature to the fullest. Otherwise, that is one of the fantastic features if we can have them permanently.

NOTE: It is very greedy of me to ask to keep that feature everyday. But, if we can have it may be once in a month -- every last Friday or first Sunday, or like so -- that would be awesome 🤗

** Quests are another best feature to gain coins and boosters. But, I swap some of those Quests with different ones when I feel that I cannot achieve that goal OR the reward is too less.

For example: the Quest to receive 200 coins for 100 flowers is what I feel big task and little reward. It takes too many trials / levels to collect 100 flowers. Same with the "birds" and "Acorns". I don't feel that with the "Leaves" though! For me, it is easy to collect 200 or 500 leaves 😃

• Spinnifix

Catch the booster !!!

Yes, this is a function that I had a while ago. I like her very much. It's varied and you can collect boosters nicely. I always like when the wind is moving and I like to keep the squirrel and the goat moving. The hedgehogs are awesome and helpful too. You just have to control them where you need them to use them. What I don't like are quests that don't fit the game and you have to wait until a corresponding level comes up. Can take time sometimes. But the game is beautiful and beautifully designed too. I noticed that you now get more baskets than before, that's very good and thanks for that. What I miss is the daily booster. You don't get one. In between I had a brief test function, but really only very briefly. I think it's all

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Calling in few of our Super Farmers.....

@Elsa @firebombmarkus @KingChewy @bearwithme @Chicken_Slayer 🤗 😍

I have to check for more Farmers and get back here 😄

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

I got your tag @PummyRaj.. Unfortunately lately I"ve hardly been playing any of the games. My head is just not into replaying levels over and over again. The funny thing is that you wrote that your favorite is the windy mode and that was my least favorite thing. Maybe I'll try to start playing this game again.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Thanks @PummyRaj but I do not play Farm Heroes Super Saga, just Farm Heroes. 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,466 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Opps! Sorry! I think they haven't playing this game mostly. 🤔

So I don't have tagged them on this game! 😁

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,877 Candy Moderator

Thanks QueenB

Just level 20 . and still not moves . like play new game need more time .

• Spinnifix

The other thing that occurred to me are these records.

I already mentioned that in a post. I don't need it and it doesn't matter. Every time I get the little sign I have collected. It just bothers me. The list only works if you got gold bars or a handful of boosters after the episode. That would be cool. Hope you know what I mean !! Otherwise I would have to take a picture!

• Spinnifix
    A good idea now occurred to me !!! You could put hidden boosters on the board or even a gold bar and you could find it while playing. Under a flower, under a leaf, etc. There are many options. Let's turn it into a search game, that would be adventurous. What do you think my darling😉

@QueenB

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?