🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Why can't I go any further?

Options
wildhoney
wildhoney Posts: 5 Level 2

I wrote to you earlier. I can't go any further than Level 2050. I play on my laptop, not a phone. I have also rebooted but this has made no difference. I still can't get past Level 2050. Any further suggestions?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,706 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @wildhoney 🤗 Hope you are having a great weekend 🍓 🍐

Unfortunately, when playing on a laptop, there are no more levels after # 2050. Rebooting your laptop, or reinstalling etc., does not work either 😔

The reason being, Farm Studio has decided to stop releasing more levels for now, and we do not know if there will be, in the future too! If there is any update about this, I will definitely let you know.

So, only thing we can do to continue to play is to download the game onto a mobile device like a smart phone / iPad / Tablet, etc., The game is not yet available to play through Windows 10 App (download from Microsoft Store).

I am sorry for not being a big help, but wanted to let you know that I understand how you feel!

If you have any more questions, please post back by typing in the comment box given below. (You do not have to open a new question 🙂).

Hope this answers your question! Have a Farmtastic Weekend and Happy Holidays 🎄 🎁 🎄

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,706 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @wildhoney 🤗 Hope you are having a great weekend 🍓 🍐

Unfortunately, when playing on a laptop, there are no more levels after # 2050. Rebooting your laptop, or reinstalling etc., does not work either 😔

The reason being, Farm Studio has decided to stop releasing more levels for now, and we do not know if there will be, in the future too! If there is any update about this, I will definitely let you know.

So, only thing we can do to continue to play is to download the game onto a mobile device like a smart phone / iPad / Tablet, etc., The game is not yet available to play through Windows 10 App (download from Microsoft Store).

I am sorry for not being a big help, but wanted to let you know that I understand how you feel!

If you have any more questions, please post back by typing in the comment box given below. (You do not have to open a new question 🙂).

Hope this answers your question! Have a Farmtastic Weekend and Happy Holidays 🎄 🎁 🎄

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    Options

Hi here.I have a screenshot of it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?