πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Faulty video

Rails
Rails Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I have not long been playing this game and am at about level 190, ever since about level 170 a box comes up saying watch this video and win lives etc, every time I do this a message says there is a problem, it continues to pop up and is a nuisance it has been like it for weeks now, can the moderators fix the issue please

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

You can also check this similar question here (Video can’t played - Being investigated by the Studio! πŸ› ) while mostly of players have asked this problem too.

Need Gold Bars on this game? JoinΒ Here!

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @Rails and good day to you.

Unfortunately, the ad video cannot be disabled and it will be there until certain time frame. The only way is to just close the box without watching it since there is a glitch if you watch the ad. I hope the above didn't affect your game play significantly.

Please provide info on the device that you are using, version of the software and model to enable me to report it to the game Studio once the holiday break is over and hopefully to get some answer on the reason for the glitch.

Thank you and have a great holiday break ☺️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Hello @Rails A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Can you please tell me exactly what message you are receiving? And, is it popping up after you watch the video or before you click on "watch the video"?

Does it say anything about "Internet connection" or is it something else? Will it be possible for you to take a screenshot of that message and post it here?

There are few test features going on, and they are being sent to random group of players. The screenshot you provide will help me to clarify in which feature you are having this issue.

This web page will help you with Screenshot ---> https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** Please post back by typing in the comment box given below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Have a great rest of the weekend and Happy Holidays πŸŽ„ 🎁 πŸŽ„

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5

Hi @Rails

Wlcome to King Community.

For this problem,I advice that you can turn off your interenet so that you can reduce those messages appear.

Hope you have a nice day.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello and welcome to the sweet King community.

@Rails Please can you provide the requested information?

We would appreciate your answers, as they would help solve the problem for many.

Thanks and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?