🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Why does my app on my phone close down after buying extra plays before the game ends

LuVerne
LuVerne Posts: 26 Level 2

I have purchased extra play and after a few more plays the app just closes. I am through playing the game since I've spent too much money purchasing the extra plays and then losing the game win.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

Please close the app looking for an update and clear the cache and open it again. Please play a level and the game will update. I hope this helps you further!!

Good luck

• LuVerne
    LuVerne Posts: 26 Level 2

Thanks,

I have lost about three purchses @$14.95 after buying a booster. Is there a way to get reimbursed for the loss of the purchase?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Please go to Buy & Gold Bars !!!

Good luck

https://soporto.king.com/contact

The link is for more help !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?