🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

farm herors super saga

mel21
mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3

Choose a nickname dont work cannot register anything so cant ask other players for lives

Answers

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5

👋 Hi there @mel21, welcome to the Community!

• What platform/app store are you using the play the Game?

If you go HERE you can select a platform/app store and then log in with your regular info and/or with your King account (which is the one you are using to post your question here).

Let us know if you need more help or if you have any other questions.

• mel21
    edited July 2021

This does not help me. I play the game on king,com. How are you supposed to ask other players for lives when they ask you to put in a nickname but that does not accept any name. I sent an email to king support but they send me to the community. The community cannot sort out. The problem is for King to resolve

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,226 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2021

Hi @mel21 I appreciate you are frustrated but please remember the community is here to help you, so be nice.

@Fluzzard is the farm super mod, he might be able to help you better than I can as I don't play the game, but you need to help him by giving a little more information as Dani nicely asked you for.

You play the game on King.com. Ok. We will start from there. Are you trying to link your community account with your kingdom account?

Have you always been logged in? It is telling you that the nickname is taken or giving you an error message?

Have you cleared cache and cookies and tried a different browser?

Could you add a screenshot to your post so we can see?

And respectfully, the automated email sent you to the community. If you reply back to that email you get a real person answering. However, the real people answering might not be able to help any better than we can if its something wrong on your side as many other players have been able to use the site successfully.

Giving as much information as possible helps everyone to help you. Thank you for your patience.

• mel21

Thanks for your reply. Yes I play on my laptop through King .com. Yes I am logged in It asks for my nickname so I put that in but when you enter nothing happens so you cannot ask for lives from other players. I cannot do a screenshot but I can send you a photo of the page. To who I send the email. Yes I want to link my community account to my kingdom account then

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,226 Pet Rescue Moderator

Ok thank you for getting back to me.

To link your community and Kingdom account you can find out how to do that here

As regards the image, you should be able to add it to this thread unless it contains information that you don't want everyone to see ( so no email address etc)

If you wanted to send it to @Fluzzard as he is the mod for this area and he can look at it for you 🙂

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5

@mel21

Hi.I'm here to help you.Just like @Lady_Choo said.Can you please send me the image so that we can give you further help?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?