🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

⛔ Issue Fixed - Game freezes when watching Ads for extra moves!

Options

Answers

• cazann1e
    cazann1e Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Came on here to see if it was just me that had the problem. Obviously a glitch somewhere.

• wk0101
    wk0101 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I’ve even updated to 1.62.3.0 and it hasn’t made a difference

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you all for letting us know about the Ads for extra moves that are making the game freeze!

We've reported this to the team in charge and this is currently being investigated. We hope to have this sorted out shortly and in the meantime, you can try clearing the cache and restart the game app and see if that helps.

Thanks for your patience and we'll keep you up to date here in this thread 😉

• jesvan12
    jesvan12 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

After watching the ads I can’t get my free booster moves x5 I have been playing for years and on level 1609 please fix this problem I’ve been in community and support and there is no help.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi and welcome to your Farm Heroes Super Saga community 😀

This is in fact a known issue that has been reported to the studio so there is no fix to this yet except for avoiding the ads for a little while 😬

I've merged your comment to this thread right here which we will be keeping up to date as soon as we know more.

In the meantime, we apologies for the inconvenience caused, and stay tuned!

• crisjns
    crisjns Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited December 2021
    Options

Freezing

I watch ads to get extra plays, but after watching my game freezes and I still lose my life. It has happened many times.

• Mongol
    Mongol Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

Have the same problem. I watch the ads and it freezes. I've cleared the cache, closed and reopened the game to no avail. This has been going for quite a while now. Hope you fix this soon.

• wk0101
    wk0101 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

What’s the sprint timeline for the fix? Is it one-two week dev cycle?

• crisjns
    crisjns Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

the freeze on extra plays after watching ads has been going on for nearly two weeks.

• casprrr
    casprrr Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited December 2021
    Options

I can't believe that this hasn't been fixed yet, the solution seems quite simple. Either go back to having the ads play one at a time (one ad, one move) + (second ad, two moves) + (third ad, two moves). This worked, at lest I didn't have any problems. Another solution would be to only have one continue button after the third ad. It seems that the "three ads in a row" thing is set up with a combination of the previous (1+2+2) views for extra moves and the "watch three ads in a row" for 5 extra moves. Unfortunately, this seems to have been implemented in conjunction with the "old" way, so that there are now three "Continue" buttons superimposed atop one another, with the active one, the one that needs to be clicked first, buried beneath the other two. Eliminating the first two continue buttons, with only one button displaying after the third ad, seems like it would fix the issue. Pausing so that the "Continue" button can be clicked before advancing the the next ad would also work, IMO.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?