🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

See random ppl

Options
Lauren-3
Lauren-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

There are people I do not know on my map. They ask for lives and ask for help unlocking sections. I don't know any of them. Can anyone tell me why these people are on my map.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Lauren- Welcome to King Care. It sounds like you are connected to the Kingdom. 

The Kingdom allows you save your progress, play on multiple devices, receive and send extra lives, extra moves and help you unlock new episodes even when you aren't connected to Facebook.

The players that you can see are your Kingdom co-players, who are allocated to you randomly. You can choose to interact with them; to send and receive help or ignore them completely.

I hope this helps :-) 

Have a Farmtastic week! 

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Lauren,

Mark asked this question recently too. Check here https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga/unknown-people-on-super-farm-saga for my answer

• merrydv
    merrydv Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hi Lauren- Welcome to King Care. It sounds like you are connected to the Kingdom. 

The Kingdom allows you save your progress, play on multiple devices, receive and send extra lives, extra moves and help you unlock new episodes even when you aren't connected to Facebook.

The players that you can see are your Kingdom co-players, who are allocated to you randomly. You can choose to interact with them; to send and receive help or ignore them completely.

I hope this helps :-) 

Have a Farmtastic week! 

This is happening on FB. My board was full of people I didn't know. Not only that but now my Kingdom avatar is my FB avatar and there is no way to change it. Also my Kingdom username would change to my FB name, I would edit the profile but each time I played Farm Hereos super saga it would change back. So I decided to delete the game entirely. Other King games allows the player to sign in with FB or King profiles but with this game both profiles are synced.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?