πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Country show

ev_2305
ev_2305 Posts: 11 Level 2

I've noticed for about a week now that I don't receive my rewards after completing the country show mission. I also don't have the option to watch ads in return for a booster anymore. Has that been taken away?

Β«1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2022

Hello @ev_2305 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Super Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the Country show!!

Can you please tell me which device you are using and what version of the App you have right now?

1) About the Rewards of Country Show -->

Recently, I have noticed that the pop-up of Country show completing and the coins won't appear until I play a level and come back to the Map screen! Can you check if that works for you?

2) Ads to watch for free boosters -->

This is a feature that is still in testing, which will be sent to few groups of players at a time. Once their turn is over, the feature is moved on to other group of players, then another group and so on!

Once, all the groups are done with the testing, we might receive it again to enjoy it for some more time! If we are lucky, the game Studio might decide to keep the feature forever 🀩

Please check the Country show and let me know. If you are still having a glitch, I will report it to our Super Farm In-charge πŸ‘οΈ

TO reply back, please type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🍐🍐

• ev_2305

Thanks for replying! Bummer that the ads for free booster isn't a permanent feature πŸ˜†

My phone is a Huawei and the app version is 1.77.2.

It used to occasionally happen like you said, that the rewards pop up on the next level or when I close and open the app again. But this time, it never happened. It just goes into growing the new seed for the next mission. I still have another 3 days to complete the current country show, I'll see if the problem still persists when it ends.

• ev_2305

The problem still persists, I didn't get my reward after the country show ended.

• PummyRaj

Thank you for the update dear @ev_2305 πŸ™πŸΌ

I will inform our Super Farm In-charge right away! But, you will have to wait till tomorrow to hear back from me as all the King staff are home during the weekend!

Thank you for your patience and have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend 🍐🍐

• Nicolaatje
    Nicolaatje Posts: 7 Level 2

After playing 4 days I reached level 3, and after 1 day level 1 by Farm Contest.

Usually I get rewards on the day - sometimes some hours later, but on the same day. But this time, even after 2 days I get no rewards. Something is wrong. I miss 500 and 80 coins.

Can you check please ?

I know you need my ID, but I cannot find it. Also on FB.

• PummyRaj
    edited September 2022

Hello @Nicolaatje πŸ€— Hearty Welcome back to the Super Farm Community!

Hope you had a great weekend 🌻

I am sorry to hear that you are also not receiving gifts from the β€œCountry Show”! Myself and few other Super Farmers are also on the same boat!!

I have escalated already about it to our Community In-charge πŸ‘ They just have to find out from the Studio what’s going on!!

Please be patient with us until we have an update for you! Thank you for your patience and understanding πŸ™πŸΌ

Talk to you soon. Have a Super Farmtastic rest of the day 🍐🍐

• PummyRaj

Hello again @ev_2305 πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Happy Monday 🌻

I need couple more things from you please!

** Can you please check in your Play-store and see if there are any updates available? We should have 1.78.2 and above;

** Your game ID number β€” please look at below images to find it

Thank you 🌺

• ev_2305

I've checked and there's no update available.

My ID is 11281686201

• Nicolaatje
    Nicolaatje Posts: 7 Level 2

I've checked and there's no update available.

ID is 1021401718.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?