🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Get rid of the extra acorn in level 931

Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3
edited December 2018 in Support

This needs to be fixed i.e. add moves/reduce requirements and get rid of the extra acorn. Please refer to screenshots. Why is one acorn still lurking around when all six have been attained and the squirrels are already out of sight? The acorn stands in the way of clearing the 12 birds. I have played umpteen times and lost lives. Firstly the acorns are not easy to collect because they do not just drop down the side columns where the squirrels are located. It takes several moves always when they fall in the middle columns to get them close enough for the squirrels to whack them away. Secondly I am unsuccessful in collecting the crops as a result of spending too many moves removing the acorns. I would have to use an arsenal of boosters to pass this supposedly easy level with 25 moves. I am about to give up because it is to the point of being an irritating one. Please look into this and revise. Thank you.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,254 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Just me, thanks for posting. Can you upload the screenshots here please so we can see what you can see. 

Also have you checked the store for updates just in case it is a bug that has already been fixed please. 

Thank you and apologies for not seeing the post until now :)

• Just_Me-2
    edited May 2018

Hi Chicken Slayer,

I always use a PC to post my question and then edit to add the screenshots after the answer has been saved. I was not able to do it because the question went to pre-moderation queue and did not get released within the 60-minute time frame allowed for changes to be made. It has been 2 weeks since I asked the question and I finally passed this level but had to use 1 glove, 1 watering can, 2 baskets and last 9 gold bars to complete this “easy” level. I play King Games such as Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Farm Heroes Saga and Farm Heroes Super Saga for fun and relaxation but it seems that even the easy levels are hard to complete without using gold bars and boosters. The levels have become so aggravating and increasingly booster and gold bar-busting.

• Lady_Choo

Hi Just me, I am sorry that happened. Those spam filters are a pain for us as much as you too. You would not believe how many times I have ended up in there and I never even know the trigger words. I wish they would alter the comment time as well as often I have different info I could have replied with. 

I am going to pass your feedback onto the team because I think I should. I agree with you for the levels, the higher up they go, the harder they become. I am on 1780 in Farm heroes and detest it. Being a blogger I refuse to use boosters because it helps nobody if players cannot afford to buy them. 

One thing I can guarantee you is though, they do listen to feedback and its better when players do leave it...myself included as they will change things if they get enough :)

• Lady_Choo

Hiya, as regards the fireflies, I hear you. You just get them set up and they get knocked by a match. Its always a good idea to start from the bottom where you can...

As regards the dexter challenge, I am going to ask one of my co-superstars as I don't play that :) I know they did have a glitch last week, hoping its sorted :(

• Just_Me-2
    edited May 2018

Hi Chicken Slayer,

I doubt it is a glitch because when it started three weeks ago players were required to collect green candy and they were counted. It was a green candy contest. Red candy collection competition started the second week and again this week after getting 50 green candy to qualify. I hope this gets fixed. I have played seven levels in a row without red candy available. It would be greatly appreciated if you could pass this issue on to your co-superstar. Thank you.

• Lady_Choo

I think I will pass it on to the moderating team as they can query it with the studio. 

It will be from Monday though :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?