🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

I have over 500 coins but cannot activate them (The coin icon is grey). How can I activate them?

Isbean
Isbean Posts: 1 Newbie

I have over 500 coins but cannot activate them (The coin icon is grey). How can I activate them?

Answers

• Mainewil_Peetra
    Mainewil_Peetra Posts: 133 Level 3

Hi Isbean!

You can use the coins to buy the Watering Can and the Glove boosters before starting a level.

When you select the level to play, before clicking on the green Play button, simply select the Shop icon which appears on the left hand side and spend away! See this useful quick video for further details:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oizu8yBlFrQ&ab_channel=BloggingWitches

Please don't forget that you can only have 1 Glove or Watering Can booster bought with coins in your game inventory at one time. If you have already reached this limit then the booster appears as sold out.

Cheers :-)

GREAT ANSWER!
  • Buffy
    Buffy Posts: 19 Level 2

Hi Isbean!

You can use the coins to buy the Watering Can and the Glove boosters before starting a level.

When you select the level to play, before clicking on the green Play button, simply select the Shop icon which appears on the left hand side and spend away! See this useful quick video for further details:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oizu8yBlFrQ&ab_channel=BloggingWitches

Please don't forget that you can only have 1 Glove or Watering Can booster bought with coins in your game inventory at one time. If you have already reached this limit then the booster appears as sold out.

Cheers :-)

Thanks. It was a real mystery and a frustration.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?