🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Lost of internet connection

SQ
SQ Posts: 6 Level 2

I have lost internet connection with Farm heroes saga and farm heroes super saga. Tried all the tips provided on the blog.

Please assist.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi SQ,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

A few players seem to have a problem connecting to their Facebook on the Farm. Our Game Studio is aware of this and investigating the reason why.

In the meantime, I recommend you keep trying the steps as indicated here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• SQ
    SQ Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi SQ,

A few players seem to have a problem connecting to their Facebook on the Farm. Our Game Studio is aware of this and investigating the reason why.

In the meantime, I recommend you keep trying the steps as indicated here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hi Tony,]Hi Tony,Hi Tony,I have tried the above. I am not connected to FB to begin with, therefore I cannot disconnect. All my apps are up to date. I am also using wifi to try to connect the game. Is there a lot of other players having the same issue?
  • Jamie_Badamo
    Jamie_Badamo Posts: 2 Newbie

Have the same and Kings tips don't work.  All games but Farm Hero Saga will connect. It will connect to Internet when I click the ask question button but won't when I click customer care button. 

• Tony_Mc

Hi SQ,

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Thank you for your comment SQ, our Game Studio is investigating why this is happening to the players who are currently experiencing these issues. However, it seems to be happening to a small percentage of players and it doesn´t seem to be easy to reproduce this error. In the meantime, I thank you for your patience and I recommend you to regularly repeat these troubleshooting steps. Kindest regards, Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

Have the same and Kings tips don't work.  All games but Farm Hero Saga will connect. It will connect to Internet when I click the ask question button but won't when I click customer care button. 

Hi Jamie, thanks for adding your feedback too!
  • Bornay
    Bornay Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

I have opened two cases to support and they answer the same thing: instructions for the FB. The information I attach is not read.

I have a communication problem since version 1.34.0.2 change

I have updated to v1.34.1.1 and 1.35.0.5 and it is still not fixed.

Iphone 8 Plus iOs 13.4.1 device

User by email (NO FACEBOOK). Game level 795

It does not work under any wifi or data network. Revised the configuration of the mobile to access from data.

** If I delete the application, will I lose the level? I do not wanna lose it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?