🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Say hi and introduce yourself!

MarkHawk
MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
edited April 2019 in Support

Hey there fellow super-farm-fan!  B

We want to get to know you all! That's why we are opening up a thread like this, because the more we know each other, the more we can celebrate this awesome community!

I'll start with myself; Hello everyone, I'm Mark. I’m from Denmark and I live in Barcelona. I’m one of the Community Managers here at King together with my fantastic and beautiful colleagues - XarlyQueenMia and CezDiamondI'm friendly, approachable and I like to be around people with the same kind of energy. I'm also technically skilled and I love making home cooked meals – especially lasagne! Yumyum :-) The biggest lasagne I ever made was 3,2kg (that’s over 7 pounds if you’re from USA). My favourite games are currently Candy Friends and Farm Heroes.

The Community would not be what it is without our fantastic Superstars! These are la creme de la creme, spending days and nights to help you out on this Community. You'll recognise them by the 3 stars on their avatar and signature! There are @Chicken_Slayer,  @JustPlaying,  @Pummy_Raj,  @firebombmarkus,  @Elsa,  @Alessandro_S,  @Lynette,  @Joseph45 and @Alansmart - They're the sweetest, please be nice to them and they'll go the extra mile to help you out  3 

Enough of me now, it's your turn! Don't be shy and speak up, we would love to know you!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?