🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

No Reward after completing quest in Farm Heroes Super Saga?

Answers

• Teresa_D
    Teresa_D Posts: 6 Level 2
    I did use that page and didn’t get a response so far.  Don’t know if they’re interested in helping me or not.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Teresa_D,

Usually, when we contact "King Team" from the above link provided by @MarkHawk, it usually takes a while (at least 7 to 10 days) to hear from them.  It depends on the volume of the emails they have received before ours. 

Usually, they will send an email with  "Trouble Shooting Tips.  You can reply to that email, explaining your issue.  Sometimes, if they do not hear from you, they might close the ticket.  Hence, do not miss it to reply & explain them. 

I know this because I have written to them a few times for various issues and have heard from them.  We just have to wait patiently :+1:

All the Best & have a nice day / evening!
  • TampaBayMom
    TampaBayMom Posts: 1 Newbie
    Trying to figure out how to get my country show rewards. They haven't been adding into my total for a while now. 
    Any help?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Dzren and @TampaBayMom,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers to your Questions in any King Games' Sections :)

I am sorry to hear that you both are not receiving the coins after winning the Country Show and @Dzren, sorry to hear that you have not had any luck from the Support team!! 

If you don't mind, I have a suggestion...  A new Country Show has just started today right!  Take a picture of the coins you have right now.  Then, whenever you can with the place you are in that Country Show.  Again, a picture once the show ends.  So, this way, you have 3 or 4 proofs in your hand to show to the "King Support" team.

**  I hope you are receiving the 50 coins after beating the Rancid.  You make a record of that addition also.

Now, go to  https://soporto.king.com/contact   
    Few points while filling that form ---  After choosing the Game & Platform, select "Problems with my Game" as Topic AND either "Prize not received" or "Special event problem" as SUB-Topic.

Once, you submit the form, it is common to receive an automated email response with some trouble shooters, etc.,  I think that is kind of an acknowledgement of them telling us they have received the complaint.

You keep checking for their email and if you do not receive within 3 to 4 days, REPLY to the latest email you have received from them.  It does say "To Reply, click below line" or something (sorry, it's been a while since I have contacted them).  You will be contacted by a King Team person within the next few days.  Once, they ask you about the issue, you explain them and attach the pictures you have taken.  I am sure you will be helped this time and reimbursed.

If you do not hear from them after you sent the pictures, etc., write to them again mentioning you have not heard from &  not helped with the issue (but this rarely happens).

Sometimes, it does take longer to hear from them when they might have had lots of piled up complaints to look into, especially with the glitches that are going on with many games.  And, of course, they will be out of the office for weekend. etc.,

**  If you need any further assistance, please click on "Type your Comment" box located below OR by tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name(s) above  =)

Hoping for the Best & Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • red7878
    red7878 Posts: 0 Newbie
    I play daily and for the last month I have only received coins twice for the county fair. It doesn't matter if I'm first or fifth, I still don't get the reward. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @red7878 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Which device and OS are you using for this game? Did you try to clear cache and cookies? It's simple, but sometimes these simple steps really can help. And please check if your game is up to date, the latest version should be 1.17.9.
  • hannahbell86
    hannahbell86 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I’ve been having this same problem for months! Very frustrating! I’ve lost out on thousands of coins! I’ve tried emailing king, but they do not respond. 
  • firebombmarkus
    @hannahbell86 did you try to fill in this support form?

https://soporto.king.com/contact

If you didn't please do so and choose the proper game, topic and subtopic. Once you do so, you will get an automated email message. Note that you have to answer to that mail and explain what is happening in order to reach them again. Thanks for understanding.
  • hannahbell86
    hannahbell86 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Yes, I have filled out that form more than once. All I get back is an automated response that says to try the support community. 
  • firebombmarkus
    @hannahbell86 Exactly! That's my point. You need to reply to that mail and write your issue and they will reach you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?